Recent content by Rorschach

  1. R

    The shadowsuitcase

    Hahaha, I love it, and I ran out of Rorschach material, and this sig is better, bwahah.
  2. R

    Redone Smileys

    I just noticed (ok so I noticed a while ago) but the smileys have a fuzy white part around them that just looks kinda icky, so I'm play around wit them in photoshop and see if I can get em all to work ok :)
  3. R

    Scientology...

    Simply put, whats your view on scientology? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientology (definition) I personally think that its rather silly, I don't really get into the whole inner being thing. I don't have a problem with people that practice it (or any other religion for that matter), but I...
  4. R

    Is Crystal Chronicles a FF game?

    Yes, it has FF in its name, but beyond that the only thing that is even related to FF is the spells (the names) and moogles (CUTEST MOOGLES....EVER!!!!!!) So, is Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles and FF game, I say nay!!!
  5. R

    Funny 1337 LOTR parody

    Check it out lol, I dunno what some of the wordds are...FFS Sif, but its still funny!! http://gbxforums.gearboxsoftware.com/archive/index.php?t-27638.html
  6. R

    Whats your view on emulation?

    As in emulating old games, and new for your PC, whats your view point? Personally, I think its ok, I'l go and dl the old final fantasys, but not the new ones, my policy for me is that if its still produced/sold no dl.
  7. R

    Upcoming TV/Moive you want to see...

    List em here!! ^^ Put links too if you want ^^ http://movies.go.com/movies/movie?name=zathura_2005&genre=family&studio=Columbia%20Pictures (Zarthura) http://movies.go.com/movies/movie?name=serenity_2005&genre=scifi&studio=Universal%20Pictures (serenity)...
  8. R

    Pixelize me Capt'n!

    Remember back when all the FF characters where composed of tiny dots? I do :D Soo....I decided to try and make one myself, make a larger one. So far this is how far I've gotten 1. 2. 3. So I figured, maybe if you guys wanted to, we could each pick a class or character and each make a...
  9. R

    Who has the coolest name of us all?

    Well, who do you think, in this entire forum has the coolest name? You can't vote for yourself, I'l try and keep a running tally...
  10. R

    Nerf Guns...

    Not Paintball!! Not Airsoft!! Nerf!! Does anybody else have Nerf guns, I have like 3...lol, I was just looking through the intenet, and I found this awesome site with instructions on how to modify them, I can't wait to try it.... Anybody else find joy in shooting people with little foam darts? ;)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top