Recent content by Slider

  1. S

    I'm done here...

    I have my reasons... Have fun
  2. S

    One word story!

    kinda like the 5 word to continue the story, but with only ONE WORD/LETTER per post. POST IT RANDOM, but it must make sense. be sure to end the sentences at some point too by puttin a dot n the next poster will start a new one by puttin a capital in their word I used to play that in another...
  3. S

    Your Dream Avatar

    I know it takes sometime to load but i thought it be fun to do ourselves n each other, comment on it n stuff :p You know the site ;) : http://www.tektek.org/dream/dream.php So let's start wit me XD That's me in my soccer clothes, hair is darker than that, shirt blue is darker too, n YEAH i...
  4. S

    Yo portuguese ;)

    Along Al Ahly's celebations for it's 100 year since its foundation, several matches were planned with champion teams from around the world: Jus like playin against FC Barcelona, I announce that Al Ahly will have his next match against: the portuguese club...
  5. S

    A screwed football betting game

    Stupid Idea: I still play alot my FIFA05n I'm havin a league soon, so I thought u guyz can pick ur league team n bet on its results for Gils :D u don hafta know much bout football, jus pick a team name, n may-b u can pick more stuff IF ya want for me to set for ur team (like formation, attack...
  6. S

    Final Fantasy 8 Fan Club

    A thread for GENERAL TALK about FF8, They REALLY should make a movie for it, doesn matter at which time coz there's SO much to be told, like: PAST: As long as Laguna's past, tell us more about him and his freinds kiros and ward and how they become so close friends. there's also the orphanage...
  7. S

    To John Smith

    The new official thread where u can laugh @..... o'wait! I mean Happy Birthday dude! 0.0 ;cob Glad to have ya as a friend in an out of Ffnet, blah blah blah blah blah etc... blah So Blah blah BLAHHHHHHHH, and........... To end this great speech, We're glad you're not dead :D :D :D...
  8. S

    Bush vows to VETO Iraq Troops withdrawal

    What do you think of THAT final fantasiers? He wants to benefit as much as possible before no longer being a president, this isn't his land, he doesn't have the right to eat from its fruits.................. Will post my whole oppinion later
  9. S

    What if

    An idea from Tifa-chan's what if thread :p u simply post a what if sumtin happens, n the person below ya answers it an puts a new what if :D Let's give it a shot, u might like it ;) What if you had an infinite amount of money!
  10. S

    The JOKE thread ;)

    Man, it's hard to make new games with all those active ones already in this section but im givin it a try anywayz; This is simple, j00 t3ll a j0k3 (or some jokes) n the person below ya rates it from 1 to 5 (5 bein funniest) n puts a joke ot two of their own :p EX:- guy 1 puts a joke- - guy 2...
  11. S

    Online Free Games

    GOTCHA Mods ;ble, as a secret advanced bot in Ffnet I haven't begun my spam/advertise mission yet :p Ok, igonre that part which showed you how stupid I felt after writing it This thread is about several online games I gathered together instead of makin a thread to each one(for those who spend...
  12. S

    How many times u played that AWESOME GAME?

    Personnaly I play it at least once or twice every year!! :D Such a nice game, and ALWAYS has something new to discover :D What bout you guys? :p
  13. S

    Road to World Cup (For Football Fans)

    This is actually a true story, in which I'm playing as a football manager in an online football game (I only started to play today XD). Since the game is VERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYY specific, I'll jus describe myself as a real manager managing a real football team. The story will probably be...
  14. S

    Inspiration.....My creation

    Althought it isn't complete, i couldn't wait to show my demo track version of this song: http://media.putfile.com/Inspiration-Demo This is ENTIRELY my work, from guitars to drums to solos :p And it isn't even copyrighted from those ;cen music stealers :) Anywayz, my inspiration was from...
  15. S

    Best Cosplay you've ever seen!

    Very simple! Post a pic of the best look alike character one's cosplaying. So it's not just the costume, but more importantly the features, like face. skin color etc... Here's the best cosplay I've seen The girl is cosplaying Raine from FF8 W O W! :eek: :eek: :eek: This is like looking...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top