Recent content by Zerlina

  1. Zerlina

    FF Inspired Video

    Hey guys. I remember telling you about this a loooong time ago. Finally got it done. This is the first episode of an RPG webseries some friends and I shot this summer. If you like FF and other RPGs I think you'll like it :D. Can't wait to hear what you think...
  2. Zerlina

    RPG The Story of Palis

    Anyone remember The Story of Palis? Maybe some of you were in it. Well it was an RP here that ran for I think an entire year...one of the few RPs that was actually finished. I've been working on a PC RPG version of it (The story and characters are a little different, but it's essentially the...
  3. Zerlina

    Me Dancing...cause I do that too

    This is really old, though, I found it on an old DVD of a fundraiser I did. To get money for a child who needed heart surgery I and some other girls put on a performance at a gala banquet. There's a lot wrong with it, and the stage was more narrow than I had anticipated, and also really...
  4. Zerlina

    Anime North

    Anyone going this year?
  5. Zerlina

    As Requested- Me singing Melodies of Life

    Not sure who requested it since the thread is gone...but here I've answered the request and I sang Melodies of Life. http://youtube.com/watch?v=ijc5yzh8j-U
  6. Zerlina

    Where did my thread go?

    Uhm...hate the singing that much?
  7. Zerlina

    The Pac Man (a video)

    If you download this to veoh player, it plays properly. If you play it straight off the site, it tends to skip over titles and freeze to make it up. http://www.veoh.com/videos/v634533feMDbryx?searchId=5754451559431483176&rank=0
  8. Zerlina

    My Life as an Anime (5 minute film)

    Heya...uhm...my friends and I did this film...and put it up on veoh. So if you want to watch please take a look. And if you like it PLEASE comment on it and rate it on youtube...if you really like it, then please fav it, or send it to as many people as you can. It'll help us get our video...
  9. Zerlina

    Mushroom Rock Road- WTF?

    Everytime I cast haste, life, power break, or cheer the game sort of freezes (the animation for when they're building up the spell just stays on screen and the music keeps going). Has this happened to anyone else?
  10. Zerlina

    FF Inspired Makeup

    I <3 Makeup art (which is different from loving makeup). SO if you'll indulge me, I'm working on a design series based off of FF characters. This one's based on Yuna. I used sunset colours since that water scene which is most associated with her has a reddish, orange, yellow sky. The warm...
  11. Zerlina

    Story of Palis Update (Including new trailer)

    Well...the demo is almost finished. I know it's been a while but these things take...a crudload of time. Especially with school + socialness so I haven't been able to work on it as much as I'd like. I have the new trailer here. Mind you there are some old clips because my PC kept corrupting all...
  12. Zerlina

    3D Art- Garden Scene

    Weee! My first animation project. Here are some screencaptures. Unfortunately the quality (especially in the streetlamp closeup) isn't very good. So use your imagination to tihnk of what the real thing looks like ;). http://www.deviantart.com/view/34667154/ The gazebo and swingset have no...
  13. Zerlina

    Some people have too much time on their hands (video)

    http://uploads.ungrounded.net/content.php?id=244611&name=244611_FF8.swf&title=Final%20Fantasy%208%20Spoof&date=1148961600&quality=b&uj=0&w=320&h=240 Part of me wants to laugh...part of me wonders why this actually looks like FF (except for the box)
  14. Zerlina

    Palis Game Trailer

    (I've posted this in the Palis board, but not many people go there, and it also has to do with this board...) For a while I've been working on a game based on the RP here (The Story of Palis). I just finished making a game trailer (I was bored ^^') and so here it is. If you view it, please...
  15. Zerlina

    Sun and Moon

    A different kind of art. Here's me singing. Sorry bout the note near the end...I couldn't switch registers fast enough. http://www.savefile.com/files/7719446 Mwah. ;)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top