- Joined
- May 21, 2006
- Messages
- 11,038
- Occupation
- I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D
- RPG Name
- Rikkulesca
im the spam queen and Empress is catchin up too...she can be the spam Empress =D
Kat said:great its a gay bar in here. lol!
Hydra said:Now tell me do ya! A do ya have any moneh?! I wanna spend ALL your moneh! At the gay bar, gay bar, gay bar! OOWW! <3
......
It's gonna be more than 1,000, btw. =D
Luis said:But by then, I wasn't here. Neither was Arkacia, Hydra, reason, Kat, Avathar, Zeromus, Empress, T-C, Shadowheart, J.Smith, Spec, Gackt... and all the other lovely members we are signed in right now! ^^
(I think Shaggy wasn't the Administrator of the previous FFNet... but I can't remember XD )
So, yeah! I challenge you all to bring this to 1,000! But 1,000!! No more than 1,000 XD
![]()
Luis said:That's the way! XD
I think I'd be at like 500 or something... I bet Kat would be at like 15000Luis said:We can do it! =D
Have you ever though how many posts would you have if the ones in Spamtastic counted too?