1,000 posts

There's only ever been one forum that I had 1000 or more posts on. It was neotaku. But...who knows. I'm getting there. Sort a. Kind a.
 
It sure is. There was a lot more posting activity on a previous version of the ffnet forums though (I first joined in '99 or 2000)...hmmm...
 
But by then, I wasn't here. Neither was Arkacia, Hydra, reason, Kat, Avathar, Zeromus, Empress, T-C, Shadowheart, J.Smith, Spec, Gackt... and all the other lovely members we are signed in right now! ^^
(I think Shaggy wasn't the Administrator of the previous FFNet... but I can't remember XD )

So, yeah! I challenge you all to bring this to 1,000! But 1,000!! No more than 1,000 XD
;)
 
We can do it! =D
Have you ever though how many posts would you have if the ones in Spamtastic counted too?
 
Kat said:
great its a gay bar in here. lol!

Now tell me do ya! A do ya have any moneh?! I wanna spend ALL your moneh! At the gay bar, gay bar, gay bar! OOWW! <3

......

It's gonna be more than 1,000, btw. =D
 
Hydra said:
Now tell me do ya! A do ya have any moneh?! I wanna spend ALL your moneh! At the gay bar, gay bar, gay bar! OOWW! <3

......

It's gonna be more than 1,000, btw. =D

LOLz FTW!! XD

And it won't be more than 1,000! ;ang 'Cuz then I'll open the 2,000 thread! XD
 
Luis said:
But by then, I wasn't here. Neither was Arkacia, Hydra, reason, Kat, Avathar, Zeromus, Empress, T-C, Shadowheart, J.Smith, Spec, Gackt... and all the other lovely members we are signed in right now! ^^
(I think Shaggy wasn't the Administrator of the previous FFNet... but I can't remember XD )

So, yeah! I challenge you all to bring this to 1,000! But 1,000!! No more than 1,000 XD
;)

You're on! 1000 exactly shall it be!!
 
I'd possibly have more. O.O

But, anyway...

OMG I ARE GONNA MAKE IT 1001, THEN CLOSE TOPIK.

Totally.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top