Becomeing a Senoir member

Zynk

Freelancer
Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2005
Messages
48
Age
43
Location
Yuma, AZ
Occupation
USMC
Becomeing a Senior member

How many post does it take or how do I become a senior member?
 
Last edited:
I don't know why you want to be a senior member so badly - it's not like we get anything extra for it saying that under our names. We've only got four senior members anyway, and Shaggy's says administrator instead. Other than that, It's just Heaven's, Shadowheart, and myself. We've also all been here for quite a while too.

Although this does beg the question of whether or not Shaggy will change the ranking names (Heaven's suggested this somewhere else) and whether he'll make a senior member only (or higher rank only) board sometime.
 
well i just got to 30 and i change from junior member to member
 
It's not the posts, it's the content.
 
No its the post..:P

Junior Memeber : 0 - 49
Member : 50 - 99
Senoior Member : 100 - --

I want to change the title and also add some more. Give me some ideas and we will vote on them.

Give me at least 5 different titles, starting from post 0 - 15, 16 - 49, 50 - 99, 100 - 499, 500 - 999, 1000 - -----

Give me some ideas!!
 
the reason i was so excited about becoming a higher rank than Junior Member because it reminds of leveling up....I love to level up!
 
Shaggy said:
No its the post..:P

Junior Memeber : 0 - 49
Member : 50 - 99
Senoior Member : 100 - --

I want to change the title and also add some more. Give me some ideas and we will vote on them.

Give me at least 5 different titles, starting from post 0 - 15, 16 - 49, 50 - 99, 100 - 499, 500 - 999, 1000 - -----

Give me some ideas!!

It really all depends on what you want to go with this: FF Monster? Class? Summon? Something else? I'll post projected ideas for my suggestions:

0-15: Moogle
16-49: Chocobo
50-99: Bomb
100-499: Cactuar
500-999: Behemoth
1000-XXXX: Tonberry

0-15: Knight
16-49: White Mage
50-99: Black Mage
100-499: Red Mage
500-999: Ninja
1000-XXXX: Summoner

0-15: Shiva
16-49: Ifrit
50-99: Alexander
100-499: Leviathan
500-999: Odin
1000-XXXX: Bahamut

These are really just guideline-type things. I don't particularly like the way the class list came out, but the monsters and summons don't look too bad. You can change these in any way you wish.
 
0 Nothingness - Without a post they don't exist :D

1-19 Serf
20-49 Landowner
51-99 Clergy
100-249 Scholar
250-599 Knight
600-999 King
1000+ Emperor

Hey, then we could use that game and have wars with each other. ;)
 
Last edited:
I would but they don't exist.

Anyway, maybe it'll encourage a post or two.
 
I like mine because it tys in with the RPG game.

We could all be emperors commanding armys or something. :p
 
Shaggy said:
And that amazes me to no end. Why take the time to sign up to a forum and then never post? I still do not get that???

I go to a lot of forums, its the same with all of them! I don't understand why people do that either :confused:
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top