Shaggy said:No its the post..
Junior Memeber : 0 - 49
Member : 50 - 99
Senoior Member : 100 - --
I want to change the title and also add some more. Give me some ideas and we will vote on them.
Give me at least 5 different titles, starting from post 0 - 15, 16 - 49, 50 - 99, 100 - 499, 500 - 999, 1000 - -----
Give me some ideas!!
Tell that to the 21 members who have signed up to the forums and have 0 posts.Spiff said:0 Nothingness - Without a post they don't exist![]()
And that amazes me to no end. Why take the time to sign up to a forum and then never post? I still do not get that???FFnut said:Tell that to the 21 members who have signed up to the forums and have 0 posts.
Shaggy said:And that amazes me to no end. Why take the time to sign up to a forum and then never post? I still do not get that???
What? Don't like it Seph??Sephiroth said:Shaggy, why the uber strange and disturbing avatar?