Best/favorite FF weapon of all time...

What's your favorite character's weapon?


  • Total voters
    20
Re: Best FF Weapon

I like swords because gunblades would make it too easy.
 
Re: Best FF Weapon

No argue, gunblades are the best....
 
Re: Best FF Weapon

lol, slice them and shoot them. It's like the perfect weapon. O.o
 
Re: Best FF Weapon

The best weapon would be charisma and wittyness, but that's not the case in a FF-game. ;)

Gunblade it is. :D

Gunblades have a bad design, you say? =/
 
Re: Best FF Weapon

Aurons Masamune had a pretty good design, in my opinion. o.0
 
Re: Best FF Weapon

I liked the Godhand too. It had a cool looking design and great abilites. Money started racking up once I got the crest and sigil for it. :D
 
Re: Best FF Weapon

there are some good weapons that make presence in more than one Final Fantasy... like ragnarok, x-calibur, masamune, mage masher.... lots of them... who knows more? There are looots of them
 
Re: Best FF Weapon

Wasn't X-Calibur on the Final Fantasy Legend III? For the Gameboy? Last I've heard of that weapon, it was there. o.0
 
Re: Best FF Weapon

Ahh....forgot about Gilga. The Nirava wasn't all that great...I think that was it. O.o Yuna got all the crappy staffs with good slots. <.<
 
Re: Best FF Weapon

Zidane's Ultima Weapon, although it doesn't make him the most powerful character :p, it looks pretty awesome. :) (As most Ultimate Weapons are :rolleyes: ) :D
 
Re: Best FF Weapon

gidan's "the tower" is nice but also squall's lionheart is cool
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top