Best/favorite FF weapon of all time...

What's your favorite character's weapon?


  • Total voters
    20
Re: Best FF Weapon

What of what's left? A giant FF mansion? A FF sitcom like Big Brother?! :D
 
Re: Best FF Weapon

Heh, they made a flash movie of it I can go find. :D In reality, Squall would be voted out. He doesn't connect with anyone, so he'd lose. O.o
 
Re: Best FF Weapon

Hydra said:
Heh, they made a flash movie of it I can go find. :D In reality, Squall would be voted out. He doesn't connect with anyone, so he'd lose. O.o

I saw that flash... I remember Cecil could be one of the winners... he killed Rosa, I think :D
 
Re: Best FF Weapon

And Link or Sephiroth could win as one of the endings too. Sephiroth was crazy. :D
 
Re: Best FF Weapon

I didn't like that one much... but I really loved those with cactuar and tonberry! Newgrounds rulez!!!
 
Re: Best FF Weapon

lol, Cloud thought he was good enough to take a Tonberry after learning about Random Battles. :D
 
Re: Best FF Weapon

The Cheese Weapon appears in FFVII and FFX (it's an optional boss, and after you defeat it, you have that Weapon as an actual usuable weapon^^), and it changes shape randomly, depends on the time in the game. 'Cause when i fought it, the Cheese Weapon was more like a Mexican Weapon.
I really thought most FFVII heard of the Cheese Weapon by now. :D It does the Mariachi attack, which is just one big pain in the ass. I was very lucky to give the Taco Cheese Dip Materia to Cid, though: he dips like no other. =D
 
Re: Best FF Weapon

lol...that's the FFVIII way! Not the FFX way. :D The FFX way is to do the eating contest for that yellow cheese. Then you give it to a chocobo, and it drops it when it's running. Of course, a dirty mexican picks it up. The cheese is so powerful, it transforms him into a powerful monster, called Ultimio Mexicano. Then you make battle with it. You obtain it once you defeat him. An attack to look out for is his overdrive. Yes, he has an overdrive. His 7 wives come up, and eat a piece of the cheese. They turn into little cheese people, then roll over you. You can use Protect to guard damage against it. If you knock it on it's back, it does the attack called 'Mexican Cheese Surprise', which does all kinds of status effects. Once you get the weapon, you can use it to regain health, and attack at the same time. :D
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top