white mage Black Mage Member Joined Jan 19, 2007 Messages 266 Location Tennessee. RPG Name Kanna Feb 27, 2007 #321 '' I hope my mom doesn't figure out this is what happens when I eat chocolate "
S Slider Sage Member Joined Aug 12, 2006 Messages 1,866 RPG Name Slider Feb 27, 2007 #322 "Avatar?.......what's that?"
Yoko Kurama With a shattered heart... Member Joined Sep 26, 2006 Messages 428 Age 35 Location The Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden Occupation Music Obsessor (And assistant XD) RPG Name Yoko Feb 28, 2007 #323 "I shall destroy you with my laser beam eyes."
Axel -The Free Thinker- Member Joined Sep 29, 2006 Messages 179 Age 35 Location Far away... Occupation Currently unemployed RPG Name Jhimian Feb 28, 2007 #324 Help I need medical attention
Yoko Kurama With a shattered heart... Member Joined Sep 26, 2006 Messages 428 Age 35 Location The Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden Occupation Music Obsessor (And assistant XD) RPG Name Yoko Feb 28, 2007 #325 "Does this make me look fat??? How about my sword, does it match?"
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Feb 28, 2007 #326 " -_- Flower....monster....too....strong...bleeding.....from...small....thorn...in..side.....*dies* X.x"
" -_- Flower....monster....too....strong...bleeding.....from...small....thorn...in..side.....*dies* X.x"
theDOCTOR Pete Wentz Fan/P!ATD Fan Member Joined Dec 4, 2006 Messages 397 Age 37 Location Planet X-39AY2 Occupation student RPG Name WaterLooChamp Mar 3, 2007 #327 "keep Away From The Yellow Head Kid"
S Slider Sage Member Joined Aug 12, 2006 Messages 1,866 RPG Name Slider Mar 3, 2007 #328 "The Alien Salute!"
Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV Mar 3, 2007 #329 "I hope they don't see the mole under my left eye."
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Mar 3, 2007 #330 "Peace... Oh, god, from this angle, it looks like I'm peacing with one finger instead of two. Orochimaru! Bestow me with forbidden Jutsu Of Awesome!"
"Peace... Oh, god, from this angle, it looks like I'm peacing with one finger instead of two. Orochimaru! Bestow me with forbidden Jutsu Of Awesome!"
theDOCTOR Pete Wentz Fan/P!ATD Fan Member Joined Dec 4, 2006 Messages 397 Age 37 Location Planet X-39AY2 Occupation student RPG Name WaterLooChamp Mar 4, 2007 #331 "gimme back my scroll! I need it!! GIVE IT!! *cries*"
S Slider Sage Member Joined Aug 12, 2006 Messages 1,866 RPG Name Slider Mar 4, 2007 #332 "And the guests of honor for the new South Park episodes!"
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Mar 5, 2007 #333 "peek-a-boo i see j00"
Drake Death Dreamer Member Joined Nov 26, 2006 Messages 492 Age 44 Location British Columbia, Canada Occupation ?????? RPG Name Othos Mar 5, 2007 #334 ^ "Th3y 'r3 r34l. St0p st4r!ng. !'ll sh0v3 my gun s0 f4r up y0ur 4**..."
S Slider Sage Member Joined Aug 12, 2006 Messages 1,866 RPG Name Slider Mar 5, 2007 #335 "Grim Reaper IN DA HOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!"
theDOCTOR Pete Wentz Fan/P!ATD Fan Member Joined Dec 4, 2006 Messages 397 Age 37 Location Planet X-39AY2 Occupation student RPG Name WaterLooChamp Mar 6, 2007 #336 "i see naked women! my life is now complete"
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Mar 12, 2007 #337 "does this outfit make me look fat?"
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Mar 12, 2007 #338 "I R a thiefz0rz. An XXX thief. Did j00 not hear? I'm in the third triple X mobie! With Vin! =D =D"
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Mar 17, 2007 #339 "7 out of 9, PU-LEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE!!! *makes a face as if he was going to start crying*"
Drake Death Dreamer Member Joined Nov 26, 2006 Messages 492 Age 44 Location British Columbia, Canada Occupation ?????? RPG Name Othos Mar 20, 2007 #340 ^ D0 y0u kn0w h0w m4ny p30pl3 4 h4d t0 k!ll t0 g3t th!s m3r!t b4dg3!?