Come here =D

luisgiftoc1.jpg


=D

I still have to do one for Kat... can't find any nice renders =o
 
NOESSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD XD XD ROTFLMAO
You're rly mean. I want my miúdas boas there, you Mario fanboy! XD ;son

PS: The sig is awesome, I'll upload it laterz ^^
 
I'll make one with Miúdas Boas for you tomorrow. xD Do you want a sig or an ava this time? xD

Last work today:

katgiftxw0.jpg
 
OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;res

My boys, M.C The Max!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh man, thanks so so much. You don;t know how much this means to me.

I Love it!!! ;gra
 
(Muahahahaha the plan of taking over FFNet with sigs and avas with my name is almost complete)

Wh--what? Me? No! What?
 
Just make one with miúdas boas and fruit and you'll have finally taken FFNet's avatars over XD

PS: MEAN! ;son FTW! XD =P
 
Keira Knightley, Milla Jogovic, Jessica Alba, Naomi Watts, Rebecca Romijn-Stamos... need more? =O
 
Luis said:
Keira Knightley, Milla Jogovic, Jessica Alba, Naomi Watts, Rebecca Romijn-Stamos... need more? =O
You are forget Jessica Simpson?

;_;

But JA wins anyway. =D
 
I don't like the placement of the flag.

It's very out of place.

o.o
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top