I don't like your style, baby...
Maybe you should add more pink to your work
Just kidding xD
Maybe you should add more pink to your work
Just kidding xD
Your wifeSpec Highwind said:Yeah, sure... Pink.
Hydra, she's a friend of mine =P
looooool oláJohn Smith said:MARTINHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! Olá!![]()
apple_smoothie said:Your wife![]()
Muahaha! We just got married three days ago. While I was in a MSN convo with John Smith, Hydra and Kat, I was getting married in another convo.Luis said:Early marriage in Portugal?![]()
Spec says friend... she says wife...
XD
portuguese love FTW!!
Luis said:Early marriage in Portugal?
Spec says friend... she says wife...
XD
portuguese love FTW!!
Spec Highwind said:She's not a grenade apple, Hydra =@
And plus she's my wife ;ang
Luis said:
What about your boyfriend?apple_smoothie said:I'm an apple smoothie, not an apple loool
Oh baby, i only love you <3
I don't have a boyfriend...Spec Highwind said:What about your boyfriend?