Come here =D

Spec Highwind said:
Whatever...


And I still have to make the avatar with "miúdas boas" and fruit for Luis...

FOR REAL! =D
 
apple_smoothie said:
:D :D :D

I'll do something for you :)

'1 Members and 6 Guests are watching this thread.'

I wonder why...
XD
 
Lol!!!

Hi, nice to meet you apple_smoothie
 
New sig, for Blackstar =P Crappy one, I just wanted to give you something xD You don't have to use it.

Version one:

blackstargiftgl5.jpg


Version two:

blackstargiftv20xi0.jpg




aaaaaand... One avatar with a "miúda gira" and fruit for Luis:

luisgift2yr9.jpg


It's a mess, I know xD But It gave me a lot of work =O

all the fruits are individual pics
 
Last edited:
Spec Highwind said:
She's not a grenade apple, Hydra =@

And plus she's my wife ;ang
Dang. XD

And I can't see V.2.

Edit: NVM!

And Luis be so lucky. XDD
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top