Decommissioned Bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: FFNet Bar

thanx.
^_^


Now, go get me a little pink teddy bear, a DJ, some better teachers, cancel my final exams, give me a snow day, make me 18,make me rich, tell santa to get me something I actually WANT, give me a car, gas monnies, and the get rid of the snow you made fall for my snow day and make it summer forever except for in Alaska.
and my life would be an centimeter from "perfect".

=D
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Well, I could, 'cause I'm awesome like that.

But let this Strawberry Fruit Cake Smart Tard WONG focus on himself.

'Kay Banana Fruit Cake Smartie Tard WONG?

=D

Haha. I just thought of something funny.

Imagine the Western music. And instead of going, "Na na na", go, "Wong wong wong".

XD

*rattlesnake and western music*

*wong wong wonggggg*

o_o;
 
Re: FFNet Bar

*walks in*

barkeep,get me something so strong, it can make a foxgirl come running for it


i'm gonna need it,KAT! *points at*wanna go foxgirl hunt'in?


*gives 75 gil to the barkeep *
 
Last edited:
Re: FFNet Bar

AHHHH.
Ow.
that hurt.
0_o

noooo.
I DON'T WANNA BE A KATSUA.
I WANNA BE KAT.
THERES A PERSON OUT THERE THAT LOVES ME FOR WHO I AM.
PLEASE DON'T LET ME DIEEE.
GODDDDD.

....

*rips the ears and the tale off and glues them to KB*
there.
KB-SUA.
=]
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top