Decommissioned Bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: FFNet Bar

*whistlesandthenwhisperstohydra* Remind me not to piss her off.
Really. xD

Kat, try not to lay the F bomb on anyone. As long as your cursing isn't overboard, I'll allow anyone to do it.

KB was just being funny. I imagine. o_o

I'm guessing he didn't mean to piss you off, so don't go off on him like that. You can to a certain extent, but like I said, do not take it overboard.

He'll get the point either way. <3

And as for KB!

*mighty poke*

Do not injure my captain. D:
 
Re: FFNet Bar

*snatches the pirate hat from Kb and puts it on*

Apology accepted.
now i'll be nice.
=]


And I don't beat you up.
Hydra and Blackstar do.
annnnnnnd, i slapped you before cause you were tryn'a eat Hydra.
0_o


come get some you two.....oh crap i'm still Kb-sua.....*runs*
 
Re: FFNet Bar

KAT, GET THE LESSER MEN TO FIRE LE CANNONS.

I'll poke it with a sw0rd.

It's foolproof.
 
Re: FFNet Bar

*comes back up on this*

Volganos.jpg


takethat.gif
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Oh.

I had the melted butter ready, hoping for a party. ._.

*fixes Reason his drink*

=D
 
Re: FFNet Bar

*throws an atomic bomb in the water*

*plugs a hair dryer in and throws it in the water*

that should just about do the trick.
o_o

OVERKILL!!!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top