Decommissioned Bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: FFNet Bar

Musket? *pulls up a cannon* now the hunt begins *puts on a Napoleon hat*
 
Re: FFNet Bar

*pullsstring* *cannonfiresflingingblackstaracrosstheroom*

Did we get em'?
 
Re: FFNet Bar

BM_hadoken.jpg


TAKE THAT!!!!


Kb-sua is not going down with out a fight!
 
Re: FFNet Bar

OMG.
MAKE LOVE NOT WAR.

*grabs a sword and puts on a pirate hat identical to Jack Sparrow's*
Im the captain here, and yer my crew!
and we shouldn't be fighting if we're a crew YOU GOT THAT?
 
Re: FFNet Bar

PotC3 was decent.

But that's it.

That reminded me of it, Cap'n.

ARGHHHH.
 
Re: FFNet Bar

XD

Yar har har.

Off to Davy Jones Locker, ye go.

Unless ye would like to stand up to me and mah crew.

D:
 
Re: FFNet Bar

I just watched POC3 like half and hour ago.
and it made me cry lots.
and i wanna be a pirate now!
ARGHH!

WHAT SAY YOU?

MY CAPTAIN MY CAPTAIN! *salutes*



"Is Kb-sua safe now?



*with shotgun and katana in hand*
Oh be afraid be very afraid. *grinsandlooksatkbsheepishly*
 
Re: FFNet Bar

YRRRRRHHHHRHRRRR!!!!


*mighty Kick to Kat face*

I BE THE CANP'N OF THIS SHIP AS OF NOW

WHO DARES TO STAND IN THE WAY OF THE DEMON FOX GOD KB-SAMA?!?!

I"LL FEED YOUR HEART TO THE DEMON DOG OF HELL!! Yrrr
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Omg.
Wtf.
You Didn't Not Just Freaking Kick Me In The Damn Face In My Own Damn Thread.
What The Hell Is Your Problem?
Are You Mental?

Did Your Cheese Slide Off Your Freaking Cracker?


You're Lucky You Don't Know You Personally.
Cause I Would Bitch Slap Your Perverted Little Anime Lovin Ass To Space And Back.


Now Say Your Sorry For Kicking Me, Pick Up My Captain Hat, And I'll Be Nice.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Re: FFNet Bar

Omg.
Wtf.
You Didn't Not Just Fucking Kick Me In The Goddamn Face In My Own Goddamn Thread.
What The Hell Is Your Problem?
Are You Mental?

Did Your Cheese Slide Off Your Fucking Cracker?


You're Lucky You Don't Know You Personally.
Cause I Would Bitch Slap Your Perverted Little Anime Lovin Ass To Space And Back.


Now Say Your Sorry For Kicking Me, Pick Up My Captain Hat, And I'll Be Nice.

*whistlesandthenwhisperstohydra* Remind me not to piss her off.
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Omg.
Wtf.
You Didn't Not Just Fucking Kick Me In The Goddamn Face In My Own Goddamn Thread.
What The Hell Is Your Problem?
Are You Mental?

Did Your Cheese Slide Off Your Fucking Cracker?


You're Lucky You Don't Know You Personally.
Cause I Would Bitch Slap Your Perverted Little Anime Lovin Ass To Space And Back.


Now Say Your Sorry For Kicking Me, Pick Up My Captain Hat, And I'll Be Nice.





But,you guys beat me up all the time......sorry Kat.....*gives back hat*
 
Re: FFNet Bar

*snatches the pirate hat from Kb and puts it on*

Apology accepted.
now i'll be nice.
=]


And I don't beat you up.
Hydra and Blackstar do.
annnnnnnd, i slapped you before cause you were tryn'a eat Hydra.
0_o
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top