Decommissioned Bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: FFNet Bar

Lolboth.

It's not my problem if you come up to the bar at 2 in the morning, raging hell and talking in slurs.

:D
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Wooot.

I'ma be mah strawberry selfs.

'N be cool.

Liek, right nao.

=O
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Why does it seem to me that Hydra, Empress, and I, are the only ones freakin posting?!
This place it SO boring now days!
didn't anyone notice some members that just quit coming here?
like:
-Avathar
-The Doctor
-Black Rose

?

or...maybe it is just me.
 
Re: FFNet Bar

I noticed.

:[

It's saddening. We should go on random forums, be semi popular, and advertise. XD
 
Re: FFNet Bar

I am hawt Fox. I don't drive anyone away. X3

But, but. No moar DS? :[

*fixes drink*
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top