Decommissioned Bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: FFNet Bar

Max the Man said:
*pokes everyone at 7,000 mph* oh yes. I'm that fast. I'M LIKE A Z WARRIOR D:<
*calls Broly*

LOLOMGLEGENDARYSSJPOKAR. D: D: D: D:

Yes Kat, I still have people working back there. XD
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Ssshhh.

Don't tell nobody.

They're supposed to be in Asia. o_O;;

I told them I'd give them shoes if they worked for me. And they went right back in there. o.o;
 
Re: FFNet Bar

It's equal. :]

They work for me for two years.

I give them five dollar shoes.

^_^
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Are you a sweatshop asian, or are you just kidding around!?! :]

*fixes self a drink*

Wheeee.
 
Re: FFNet Bar

A hahaahaha? XDD

Yer a fruit cake.

Missus Banana Fruit Cake Smartie Tard. :O
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Well well, it's Mister Watermelon Fruit Cake. =O

Smartie Tard is another project. You have to get accepted for that. :]
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top