Decommissioned Bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: FFNet Bar

Agreed but like i said ill stay on until im the only one left i dont know i just feel like leaving now would be giving up on my family even if its just one other person ill be here until the site goes down.
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Hydra said:
Yup. Even Kat quit. ._.

Am thinking of quitting for like, the 3rd time myself.

No one comes on anymore. D:

Mmmmkaaaayyy.....

So, I've been absent for about a year since I've joined (Damn college >_>). I finally come back, only to see that people are leaving?!

;_;......*prays Final Fantasy XIII will breath life back into these forums and lets out a deep depressing sigh*
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Garnet_Dagger said:
Mmmmkaaaayyy.....

So, I've been absent for about a year since I've joined (Damn college >_>). I finally come back, only to see that people are leaving?!

;_;......*prays Final Fantasy XIII will breath life back into these forums and lets out a deep depressing sigh*
It's saddening, no? ;.;
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Garnet_Dagger said:
Mmmmkaaaayyy.....

So, I've been absent for about a year since I've joined (Damn college >_>). I finally come back, only to see that people are leaving?!

;_;......*prays Final Fantasy XIII will breath life back into these forums and lets out a deep depressing sigh*

Now, c'mon yo! If each one of us brings something to the site, it will soon revive :)
 
Re: FFNet Bar

I suppose. I brought myself back. XD. I enjoyed it here before I got bogged down in papers and homework, thus me having to leave for awhile. I hope the site does make it through this depression.
 
Last edited:
Re: FFNet Bar

Haha, yeah, I hope it can make it through. This is the one of the two forums I go to, and I like to spend time with both. It'd be a real shame to see this one die out completely.
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Reason (and Ark?) is/are still here.

But they're VERY busy. Like all of us. That's why we're on less and less. The activity on the forum let us go live our lives with this out of the picture, minus a few dedicatied members. I bet some of them will come back when the update comes if we contact them.
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Post it :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top