Decommissioned Bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: FFNet Bar

~PLOT TWIST~
What next im secretly a member of a heavy metal worshiping cult oh wait never mind we knew that. :)
 
Re: FFNet Bar

*dun dun*

SUPER PLOT TWIST TIME, GO.

I'm not actually a psycho. I'm a PEDOBEAR.

o_O

And Kat's not a killer.

SHE'S AN ADDICT.

WOAH BUDDY.

O_O
 
Re: FFNet Bar

*dun dun*

SUPER PLOT TWIST TIME, GO.

I'm not actually a psycho. I'm a PEDOBEAR.

o_O

And Kat's not a killer.

SHE'S AN ADDICT.

WOAH BUDDY.

O_O
PEDOBEAR??????????
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Yes, sadly.

Pedobear_by_truemarmalade.jpg


Pedobear gonna git yer childrens!
 
Re: FFNet Bar

And you probably wont.

Well im off for the night *wavesbyebye*
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Even me?!

*feels offended*

>:[

RAWROMGSTEVEBLUESCLUESTHROWUPYOUNOTBOREDYETYETNOW?

....

=D
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Even me?!

*feels offended*

>:[

RAWROMGSTEVEBLUESCLUESTHROWUPYOUNOTBOREDYETYETNOW?

....

=D

Wow...
 
Re: FFNet Bar

*puts a leash on Hydra and pats him on the head*

easy boy.
be good.
0_o
no more evil plots, no Steve from Blue's Clues spewing on people.
thats rude.
XD
 
Re: FFNet Bar

*puts a leash on Hydra and pats him on the head*

easy boy.
be good.
0_o
no more evil plots, no Steve from Blue's Clues spewing on people.
thats rude.
XD
Awww.

Fine, fine. I'd have to clean up the bar floor anyway. And I don't want to do that.

*slides across the counter and falls*

.... ._.

Someone just order something and forget about all of this. This is a bar, after all. :3
 
Re: FFNet Bar

DAMN, DAMN, DAMN, TERROR STRIKES MY HEART, DUE TO THE HORRIFIC UNPEELED BANANA. D:

*fixes Kat's Bud Light*
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top