Decommissioned Bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: FFNet Bar

0403_huevos_rancheros.jpg

that looks good.
 
Re: FFNet Bar

I don't want any drinks...just some ice for my injured leg! :(
And...food thread's over there...
 
Re: FFNet Bar

well you remember my other game when we won (3-1) I got hit once...(natuarlly I bled a bit!)
The team coach liked my preformance and got me to train with the team today, So I got kicked AGAIN in the same place.......:(
Now I have 2 opposite small scars above each other! :)
 
Re: FFNet Bar

AHHHHHHHHHH
I can't feel my left leg from today's training (sometimes there's a GREAT PAIN...ahhh in both cases I can't stand up for more than 2 min.! THAT'S IT no training on this weekend...
for YOUR BAD LUCK, I'm staying on Ffnet for the whole 2 days :D :D

Oh and I'll need to buy those shin guards too!!!!


....hmmm...to make this post useful, there was a penalty elemination match today with a time limit and 15 ppl, miss and you're eliminated........
I managed to stay in the last remaining four (with my injured right leg and my left one which was DESTROYED before the shoot-out) when time limit was over :) !
Still I'm celebrating with Hotdogs.............anyone? :cool:
 
Last edited:
Re: FFNet Bar

Kat said:
jeez wat kinda training were you doing :p

Normal stuff, it happens all the time that people get kill...aaahhh...hurt in that game!
I was just unlucky!
*buys you a mountain dew*
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Slider said:
Normal stuff, it happens all the time that people get kill...aaahhh...hurt in that game!
I was just unlucky!
*buys you a mountain dew*

^^ thanx for the dew :)
but really what were you training for,i wanna know :D
 
Re: FFNet Bar

*puts some milk in a glass*

Would you like Oreos?!

Or any type of cookie?

=O
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top