Decommissioned Bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: FFNet Bar

Well all I can say in replie is HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!

I go to a Jesuit school founded by St. Xavier and today is his birthday so I have no school today!!! :p :D :D :D :p :cool:
 
Re: FFNet Bar

!!!!!!? You have a national holiday! What are the chances. :rolleyes:
Well I get mail today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

What holiday and what country?
 
Re: FFNet Bar

It has a mini-church in the center and we take a religioun class, but thats it. Its a very large school for a private school at least. 2000+students.

And because I feel like it...



POTATOES! = Roast Potatoes, Baked Potatoes, French Fries, Mashed Potatoes, Potatoe Soup, Potatoe Salad, Hash Browns, Potatoe Panckacke thingys, Red Potatoes, and Sweet Potatoes!!!!!!!!!!!! What a great food.

I tried to make it look like a potatoe. Brown being the skin and white being the potatoe stuffs.

Does anyone eat both the potatoe skin and white stuff?
 
Last edited:
Re: FFNet Bar

I can't taste the skin at all, but I don't like the texture of the skin very much.
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Humor Section

And becausee this Bar needs some live entertainment I'm going to randomly post even more random jokes/riddles in here.
Please note that I am getting these jokes from Laffy Taffy wrappers which is what I had for lunch today!!! I forgot my wallet so I begged for money and laffy taffy is the cheapest to buy.

The answers are black so you need to highlight them to see them.


Tacky Taffy Joke #1.
Where do you go to see prehistoric cows?

Answer: The Mooseum.


Tacky Taffy Joke #2.
What has 10 letters and starts with gas?

Answer: An Automobile.


Riddle #1. (Note that these are from "The Hobbit" which is the best book within several million square miles of where you are.)
What has roots that nobody sees,
Is taller than trees,
Up, up it goes,
And yet never grows?

Answer: Mountains.


Riddle #2.
Thirty white horses on a red hill,
First they champ,
Then they stamp,
Then they stand still.

Answer: Teeth
 
Last edited:
Re: FFNet Bar

The 30 white horses are your teeth. They satnd on a red hill which is your tongue. The champing and stamping are you chewing.
 
Re: FFNet Bar

lol. I did that right as you were saying to put the answers in black! :eek: *plays alien theme song*


And now for the smilies...


:d :) :P :D :p :mad: ;) :o :rolleyes: :eek: :cool: :@ 0.0 ;) :( ^^
^-^ O.o ^__^ 8-) 8-( ** " II '.' \ /
 
Last edited:
Re: FFNet Bar

Yesterday I had 621000 gil. 634040 gil today. 13000 difference. 366000 to go. = 28. But the more gil I have the more I get per day. I'm going to have to say 22 days and I'll have 1,000,000 gil! todays the 7th so around Christmass I'll be a millionare!!!!! :cool:

EDIT: I did the math and in 24 days so right on New Years day I'll be a millionare. How cool is that!? :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:
 
Last edited:
Re: FFNet Bar

WOW!

Hey reasoniamalive, the gold that you show in the infopane is all you have or do you have some in the bank too?
 
Re: FFNet Bar

There are 14 members and 133 guests on now! I remeber when 5 memebers was a bunch. :rolleyes:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top