- Joined
- Jul 30, 2006
- Messages
- 4,242
- Age
- 35
- Location
- Ragnarok
- Occupation
- Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student
- RPG Name
- John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire
Ok.Hydra said:Dang, thank you. XD
Here's my plan.
I'll disappear until Monday. Then, if I can get everything straight, I'll come back for a bit. ^_^
how long is a bit?Hydra said:Dang, thank you. XD
Here's my plan.
I'll disappear until Monday. Then, if I can get everything straight, I'll come back for a bit. ^_^
ok thats not that bad..considering IM the one who took over your bar tending jobHydra said:If I'm lucky, next week. =D
If I'm not, in a few weeks.
Either way, before March. ^_^
Eh, that's okay. XDKat said:ok thats not that bad..considering IM the one who took over your bar tending job![]()
XD okHydra said:Good point.
A Mountain Dew mixed with liquor, please. ^__^
Mix them equally also, if you don't mind. Don't really want to taste the liquor.![]()