Decommissioned Bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: FFNet Bar

Avathar said:
party-milk-large.jpg

ROFL! xD
 
Re: FFNet Bar

1st You take off the pillows

2nd You insert your cat in the couch

3rd You cover the cat with pillows
 
Re: FFNet Bar

1st He took off the pillows

2nd He inserted himself in the couch

3rd He covered himself with pillows
 
Re: FFNet Bar

I put him there.

Now Merry Christmas everyone.

You've been kittayfied.

It's an honor, I know. Except for the fur part. But you'll get past that. ^_^"
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Dang, thank you. XD

Here's my plan.

I'll disappear until Monday. Then, if I can get everything straight, I'll come back for a bit. ^_^
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Hydra said:
Dang, thank you. XD

Here's my plan.

I'll disappear until Monday. Then, if I can get everything straight, I'll come back for a bit. ^_^
Ok.

*Slices Hydra with Excalibur*

are you sure?
 
Re: FFNet Bar

If I'm lucky, next week. =D

If I'm not, in a few weeks.

Either way, before March. ^_^
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Kat said:
ok thats not that bad..considering IM the one who took over your bar tending job :rolleyes:
Eh, that's okay. XD

Now, get me a drink please. =D
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Good point.

A Mountain Dew mixed with liquor, please. ^__^

Mix them equally also, if you don't mind. Don't really want to taste the liquor. o_O
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Hydra said:
Good point.

A Mountain Dew mixed with liquor, please. ^__^

Mix them equally also, if you don't mind. Don't really want to taste the liquor. o_O
XD ok

*hands Hydra a drink*

:S maybe i should dress like Tifa XD
 
Re: FFNet Bar

One of my friends was thinking of doing that. XD

Halloween was teh 1337 omgz0rz. Yeah. ^_^

I was a samurai. XD It was cool. I had a real sword that I never took out. XD!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top