Decommissioned Bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: FFNet Bar

XD
so lemme get this right.
Ed is a chick..but Ed is totally a guy name and j00 wanna be Ed cuz it fits j00r personality?
am i right? lol
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Kat said:
XD
so lemme get this right.
Ed is a chick..but Ed is totally a guy name and j00 wanna be Ed cuz it fits j00r personality?
am i right? lol
EXACTLY! =D

*ding ding ding*

Someone hit the jackpots.

=O

Ed's smart and crazy. Just like me. XD!

I doubt I'll ever try it, but if I do, it'll be very fun.
 
Re: FFNet Bar

I'm taking the jackpots away. <.<

I need it WAAY more than you. XD
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Since adopting illegal Africa babies became legal.

Which was a long while ago. =P
 
Re: FFNet Bar

XD

Thanks. =D When I get the gil, I'm changing it, and my custom user title.

XD!
 
Re: FFNet Bar

No. XD

About 525. =P

I'm not gonna change it right now though. I'm a little too lazy. o.O
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top