Decommissioned Bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: FFNet Bar

@_@ My name is Soma, but isn't Soma a Japanese name, so I'm Japanese!? Cool!
 
Re: FFNet Bar

That's his favorite word.

Mine is.......

ALALALALALALALALA

Yep.

Try to make the color grey.

It turns GREEN.

=O
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Oh, I know.

But that's the proper way to spell it. XD
 
Re: FFNet Bar

No, I didn't mean that, it said that there wasn't enough txt, so I told it to put gray not green...
 
Re: FFNet Bar

It's weird though.

You spell it like Grey, and it turns Green. XD
 
Re: FFNet Bar

I've got my memory back, a beautiful angel by the name of Tessa brough it back, so I changed my atavar!
 
Re: FFNet Bar

A: My brother is strange. B: I love the Avatar C:Inuyasha is one of my favorite shows.
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Family on the forum!

It's like tons of people who know each other/are related moved to our forum. XD
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Lol. XD

Well, so you know, you have a big tab. =O

When're you gonna pay me my money? o.O
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top