Decommissioned Bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: FFNet Bar

That's the perfect thing to have when you feel horrible. XD

*fixes a strawberry wine cooler*
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Who paid for that cookie?! =O

Dang, I feel tired. XD But I don't want to sleep.
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Wanna come rant it out to someone who'll listen?!

I'm here. XD And Luis'll be here soon. =P

So, if you're going to pass out, you don't have to go home, but you have to get the hell up out of here.

So, wake up! ^^ XD
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Kat said:
....


i feel even worse now..im going back to bed
ttyl
Dang, dang, feeling some weird vibes here.

I'm not to one to spoil though. XD

So, see you later.
 
Re: FFNet Bar

well i'm sick again, so i'm eagrly watching the super african cup final (football) from bed
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top