Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Feb 19, 2007 #1,341 Re: FFNet Bar XD ...*looks around innocently*
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Feb 19, 2007 #1,342 Re: FFNet Bar Nice play thar. They'll never find out t3h secret. =O
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Feb 19, 2007 #1,343 Re: FFNet Bar ^___^ its all 6000
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Feb 19, 2007 #1,344 Re: FFNet Bar Dang, dang, déjà vu FTW. =O
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Feb 19, 2007 #1,345 Re: FFNet Bar lol im falling asleep at the keyboard XD
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Feb 19, 2007 #1,346 Re: FFNet Bar Dang, do it. Then send the message, and I'll find t3h secret message in it.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Feb 19, 2007 #1,347 Re: FFNet Bar nah....*falls asleep* ZzZzZzZz
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Feb 19, 2007 #1,348 Re: FFNet Bar Turn all the Z's horizontal, and switch the caps! Then switch them around again! You get this. zZzZzZzZ z0mg different cases.
Re: FFNet Bar Turn all the Z's horizontal, and switch the caps! Then switch them around again! You get this. zZzZzZzZ z0mg different cases.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Feb 19, 2007 #1,349 Re: FFNet Bar ooooo *gets some cappuccino*
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Feb 19, 2007 #1,350 Re: FFNet Bar I know. XD I imagine Tifa-Chan would be great at making secret messages. She has long fits of *starthingywordsinthething*. It's cool. XD
Re: FFNet Bar I know. XD I imagine Tifa-Chan would be great at making secret messages. She has long fits of *starthingywordsinthething*. It's cool. XD
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Feb 19, 2007 #1,351 Re: FFNet Bar XD yea and we have teh 1337 talk =O we can use that for secret codes too =D
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Feb 19, 2007 #1,352 Re: FFNet Bar D4ng, d4ng, g00d id34.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Feb 19, 2007 #1,353 Re: FFNet Bar j00 kn0w !t ^^
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Feb 19, 2007 #1,354 Re: FFNet Bar BuT, d4ng, Lu!s kn0ws 1337 t4lk. H0w w!ll w3 g3t p4st h!m? =O
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Feb 19, 2007 #1,355 Re: FFNet Bar ............. cr4p...
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Feb 19, 2007 #1,356 Re: FFNet Bar We need our own special code. XD
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Feb 19, 2007 #1,357 Re: FFNet Bar but like what? *starts thinking* i know lets learn Al Bhed XD j/k
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Feb 19, 2007 #1,358 Re: FFNet Bar Dang! XD I'm not too sure what we can learn.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Feb 19, 2007 #1,359 Re: FFNet Bar lmao nice avatar
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Feb 19, 2007 #1,360 Re: FFNet Bar Thanks. XD Lol, look at it all you want. I'm gonna go to sleep. XD Later. =D