white mage Black Mage Member Joined Jan 19, 2007 Messages 266 Location Tennessee. RPG Name Kanna Apr 27, 2007 #1,801 ? DBSK I guess...... Me or Them
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Apr 27, 2007 #1,802 You June or July
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Apr 27, 2007 #1,803 July (hopes that Kat doesn't see this post! xD). Gnome or Dwarf?
S Slider Sage Member Joined Aug 12, 2006 Messages 1,866 RPG Name Slider Apr 28, 2007 #1,804 dwarf, sounds better Cats or kittens?
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Apr 28, 2007 #1,805 Kittens, sound cuter! To die or to fry?
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Apr 28, 2007 #1,806 To die Returns or goodbye
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Apr 28, 2007 #1,807 John Smith said: July (hopes that Kat doesn't see this post! xD). Gnome or Dwarf? Click to expand... HEY! I SEEN J00R POST O_O XD like i care Empress said: To die Returns or goodbye Click to expand... hmm hard choice.... returns can be just as bad...ya'know? i can't decide. live forever or die of old age
John Smith said: July (hopes that Kat doesn't see this post! xD). Gnome or Dwarf? Click to expand... HEY! I SEEN J00R POST O_O XD like i care Empress said: To die Returns or goodbye Click to expand... hmm hard choice.... returns can be just as bad...ya'know? i can't decide. live forever or die of old age
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Apr 28, 2007 #1,808 Live forever Dating someone that hott & cute, but dumb or Someone decent looking and smart?
S Slider Sage Member Joined Aug 12, 2006 Messages 1,866 RPG Name Slider Apr 28, 2007 #1,809 2nd To drown or electricuted? >
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Apr 28, 2007 #1,810 Drown Batman or Superman?
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Apr 28, 2007 #1,811 BATMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >_> Now or later?
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Apr 28, 2007 #1,812 Later Prince or King
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Apr 29, 2007 #1,813 princes are always handsome,kings are always old and funky..XD PRINCE FTW ^_^ X or X-2
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Apr 29, 2007 #1,814 X Tiger or lion
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Apr 29, 2007 #1,815 Hmmmmmmmmmmmm... tough choice... Tiger! Loft or Soft?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Apr 29, 2007 #1,816 ....soft? X or XII
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Apr 29, 2007 #1,817 X FFIII or FFVI?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Apr 29, 2007 #1,818 FFIII Vaan or Locke
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Apr 30, 2007 #1,819 Locke Nooj or Rude
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Apr 30, 2007 #1,820 Rude ^_^ Katana or Masamune