Either Or

Masamune because of Sephiroth :D

Jaejoong or JeJung?
 
Whoever I can pronounce the name first....


a relationship or a wedding?
 
Slider said:
Whoever I can pronounce the name first....
Lol it the same just spell differently...of course I might had spell the second one wrong.

Ok I choose relationship

Car or Bike
 
you know we are playing either or not 1st thing LOL

cats or monkeys
 
moonlight of course :D

rain or shine
 
drums

alone or with alot of people you dont know
 
A lot of people I don't know that way I can get to know them lol. And sorry, for mispelling HawAii lol. Missed that A.

Lady Bugs or Dragon flies?
 
Althought saturday is a vaccation n i play football in it every week, i still prefer sunday

canons or guns?
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top