Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Apr 30, 2007 #1,821 Masamune because of Sephiroth Jaejoong or JeJung?
S Slider Sage Member Joined Aug 12, 2006 Messages 1,866 RPG Name Slider Apr 30, 2007 #1,822 Whoever I can pronounce the name first.... a relationship or a wedding?
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen May 1, 2007 #1,823 Slider said: Whoever I can pronounce the name first.... Click to expand... Lol it the same just spell differently...of course I might had spell the second one wrong. Ok I choose relationship Car or Bike
Slider said: Whoever I can pronounce the name first.... Click to expand... Lol it the same just spell differently...of course I might had spell the second one wrong. Ok I choose relationship Car or Bike
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca May 1, 2007 #1,824 car,duh horse or donkey?
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire May 1, 2007 #1,825 DONKEY! =D XD Under or above? =o
S Slider Sage Member Joined Aug 12, 2006 Messages 1,866 RPG Name Slider May 1, 2007 #1,826 depends anger
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire May 1, 2007 #1,827 Red. Magician.
blackstar Headbanger For Life Member Joined Dec 8, 2006 Messages 1,578 Age 35 Location TN Occupation Metalhead/Lover/student in that order RPG Name Marwyn The Blackstar May 1, 2007 #1,828 you know we are playing either or not 1st thing LOL cats or monkeys
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca May 1, 2007 #1,829 KITTY! sun light or moonlight ?
blackstar Headbanger For Life Member Joined Dec 8, 2006 Messages 1,578 Age 35 Location TN Occupation Metalhead/Lover/student in that order RPG Name Marwyn The Blackstar May 2, 2007 #1,830 moonlight of course rain or shine
Gackt Camui Sage Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 1,606 Age 36 Location Somewhere in NH Occupation Wish I had one! May 2, 2007 #1,831 Rain Miami or Hawii
S Slider Sage Member Joined Aug 12, 2006 Messages 1,866 RPG Name Slider May 2, 2007 #1,832 Hawaii (however it's spelled) guitar or drums?
blackstar Headbanger For Life Member Joined Dec 8, 2006 Messages 1,578 Age 35 Location TN Occupation Metalhead/Lover/student in that order RPG Name Marwyn The Blackstar May 3, 2007 #1,833 drums alone or with alot of people you dont know
Gackt Camui Sage Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 1,606 Age 36 Location Somewhere in NH Occupation Wish I had one! May 3, 2007 #1,834 A lot of people I don't know that way I can get to know them lol. And sorry, for mispelling HawAii lol. Missed that A. Lady Bugs or Dragon flies?
A lot of people I don't know that way I can get to know them lol. And sorry, for mispelling HawAii lol. Missed that A. Lady Bugs or Dragon flies?
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire May 3, 2007 #1,835 Lady bugs. Bugs Bunny or Porky Pig?
Gackt Camui Sage Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 1,606 Age 36 Location Somewhere in NH Occupation Wish I had one! May 4, 2007 #1,836 Bugs Bunny duh Shakespeare or Elvis Presley
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire May 4, 2007 #1,837 Shakespear. Saturday or Sunday?
S Slider Sage Member Joined Aug 12, 2006 Messages 1,866 RPG Name Slider May 4, 2007 #1,838 Althought saturday is a vaccation n i play football in it every week, i still prefer sunday canons or guns?
Althought saturday is a vaccation n i play football in it every week, i still prefer sunday canons or guns?
Gackt Camui Sage Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 1,606 Age 36 Location Somewhere in NH Occupation Wish I had one! May 4, 2007 #1,839 Guns...canons are to clunky. Pokemon or Yugi Oh?? However you spell it
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire May 4, 2007 #1,840 Yu Gi Oh! Salmon or sardine?