Eternity Colossus

CLOUD WAS IN LOVE WITH AERITH!!! XD
Tifa was something like a sister...
XDDDDDDDD
 
At one point yes...however if you remember in the game when Tifa helps Cloud find his real self, he says as a little boy he loved her and wanted to impress her. That was a reason why he join SOLDIER. So there is deffently love between them. AND in Advent Children Cloud realise that Tifa means a lot to him. ALSO in the short story "The Case of Tifa" in the Final Fantasy VII novels, we are told more about the love between the two. In AC Cloud relizes that Aerith wishes for him to move on, more reasons why he relises he needs to be there for Tifa. We all know they are going to end up together, everything tells us that.
 
Tifa-chan said:
At one point yes...however if you remember in the game when Tifa helps Cloud find his real self, he says as a little boy he loved her and wanted to impress her. That was a reason why he join SOLDIER. So there is deffently love between them. AND in Advent Children Cloud realise that Tifa means a lot to him. ALSO in the short story "The Case of Tifa" in the Final Fantasy VII novels, we are told more about the love between the two. In AC Cloud relizes that Aerith wishes for him to move on, more reasons why he relises he needs to be there for Tifa. We all know they are going to end up together, everything tells us that.

You want to end it that way too! XD
I didn't know that about the FFVII novels by the way...
Then... Aerith just liked Cloud 'cuz he looked like Zack?
 
Something or rather like that. Crisis Core tells us about how Zack Fair and Aerith Gainsburough met and fell in love. I like to think of Cloud and Aeriths little time together as a really close friendship or rather and infachuation.
And Yes I want Cloud and Tifa to end up together.
 
Tifa-chan said:
At one point yes...however if you remember in the game when Tifa helps Cloud find his real self, he says as a little boy he loved her and wanted to impress her. That was a reason why he join SOLDIER. So there is deffently love between them. AND in Advent Children Cloud realise that Tifa means a lot to him. ALSO in the short story "The Case of Tifa" in the Final Fantasy VII novels, we are told more about the love between the two. In AC Cloud relizes that Aerith wishes for him to move on, more reasons why he relises he needs to be there for Tifa. We all know they are going to end up together, everything tells us that.

Yeah... when I was younger I loved this girl...

Now I don't. :rolleyes:
 
Hello , i am a french guy !
A fan of the serie of Final Fantasy !
My prefer is FF VII and on the french forum of Final Fantasy, we spoke about this "rumeur" and we 've got a scan of an American Magazine "Edge" may be...

infops3ffviips3ff7edge6ax.jpg


have you seen this "image" before ?
Please comment quickly.... Thank you very much !
Et Joyeux annviversaire FINAL FANTASY VII ! :)
 
Last edited:
Yes, I've seen that scan.

Just waiting for a Famitsu Preview Scan(s?)

It looks official, but yet, you never know.

I'll wait to see if I can jump for joy and run out for a PS3. ;)
 
Thank you.
May be this month ? or for the Square Enix Party ?

Yes, his officialization approaches day in day! Highly that can play on PlayStation 3.
 
Oh, I doubt it's early Spring, it still being a rumor and all.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was next Spring, and the delays that follow with it.
 
Eternity Colossus is...the Remake? Pleaze no!! XD
I thought they would tell us something that we don't know yet about the story...
It has just come to my mind that perhaps there's something in the Section 'New Releases' of the FFVII:AC DVD Special Edition that I bought after lwaiting for so looong! (*stops and breathes...*)... but I don't think there's any reference to EC there.
 
Ok, Let us take our guards !
Luis : What are the games who are in the new DVD (no Release in Europe, only in America)
?
 
There was one for Crisis Core, Before Crisis, Dirge of Cerberus and that was it, besides the trailers for VII AC. They are both on the second disk. Even with the Limited Edition Colectors Box set I got, they were the same. I guess perhaps there may be more trailers on Final Fantasy VII Advent Children Complete when that comes out latter this year. As for now I don't know, but I will when I get the Complete XD

O_O The scans look believeable enought, however I am with Luis, I don't want that to be the remake. I mean yes I would LOVE another VII compalation, but I want VII remade itself.

Like Hydra said, wait for Famitsu, or SE's 07 party. Something is bound to pop up.
 
This whole thing seems ridiculously fake. Ignoring the fact that the cover looks like a simple photoshop, Square isn't going to have a game-case lying around for a game they haven't even announced yet.

So yeah, calling shenanigans on that one.
 
O_o now that I think about it. THEN AGAIN SE likes to leak stuff and not say a word to see if people catch on.
 
You know what?
I think this ain't fake. And I know Santa will bring me this game. 'Cuz he loves me. And he comes every year since I was born. 'Cuz... ;l33
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top