Axel -The Free Thinker- Member Joined Sep 29, 2006 Messages 179 Age 35 Location Far away... Occupation Currently unemployed RPG Name Jhimian Dec 9, 2006 #981 Granted, now she is suisidal. I wish I had 10 extra hours every day
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Dec 9, 2006 #982 granted but those 10 extra hrs are listening to old ladies sing... i wish i had black hair
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Dec 10, 2006 #983 Granted, but you turn black too XD I wish that Kat wasn't black I can't see her at night! :'(
Xartex Paladin Member Joined Aug 16, 2005 Messages 774 Age 39 Location Sweden Occupation studying RPG Name XarteX Dec 11, 2006 #984 granted, now she is as bright as the sun so you can't look at her anyways I wish I had a nice car
Cloud101 The Dark Guardian Member Joined Jan 31, 2006 Messages 609 Age 37 Location Ramadi, Iraq Occupation Soldier RPG Name Soma Dec 11, 2006 #985 Granted, but it's stolen(shoulda seen that cumin) I wish I knew what to do!
Yoko Kurama With a shattered heart... Member Joined Sep 26, 2006 Messages 428 Age 35 Location The Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden Occupation Music Obsessor (And assistant XD) RPG Name Yoko Dec 11, 2006 #986 Granted, but your brain explodes and implodes at the same time. I wish that Cloud101 didn't die from the explosion/implosion of his brain.
Granted, but your brain explodes and implodes at the same time. I wish that Cloud101 didn't die from the explosion/implosion of his brain.
Cloud101 The Dark Guardian Member Joined Jan 31, 2006 Messages 609 Age 37 Location Ramadi, Iraq Occupation Soldier RPG Name Soma Dec 11, 2006 #987 YOU JERK!!! Granted, but I don't feel the pain, for only my body stays alive! I wish that it was easy to say
YOU JERK!!! Granted, but I don't feel the pain, for only my body stays alive! I wish that it was easy to say
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Dec 11, 2006 #988 Granted, but hmmmmm... your house collapses I wish that there were no fights
Yoko Kurama With a shattered heart... Member Joined Sep 26, 2006 Messages 428 Age 35 Location The Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden Occupation Music Obsessor (And assistant XD) RPG Name Yoko Dec 11, 2006 #989 Granted, but there is a new sick and twisted way to solve disagreements. I wish that I could get good inspiration for a poem.
Granted, but there is a new sick and twisted way to solve disagreements. I wish that I could get good inspiration for a poem.
Cloud101 The Dark Guardian Member Joined Jan 31, 2006 Messages 609 Age 37 Location Ramadi, Iraq Occupation Soldier RPG Name Soma Dec 11, 2006 #990 Granted, but you forget it!! I wish that Yoko could make up his mind!
blackstar Headbanger For Life Member Joined Dec 8, 2006 Messages 1,578 Age 35 Location TN Occupation Metalhead/Lover/student in that order RPG Name Marwyn The Blackstar Dec 11, 2006 #991 He makes up his mind, but then someone offeres him a new choice.
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Dec 11, 2006 #992 Ahem...
Yoko Kurama With a shattered heart... Member Joined Sep 26, 2006 Messages 428 Age 35 Location The Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden Occupation Music Obsessor (And assistant XD) RPG Name Yoko Dec 11, 2006 #993 HaHa, blackstar messed up!!!
blackstar Headbanger For Life Member Joined Dec 8, 2006 Messages 1,578 Age 35 Location TN Occupation Metalhead/Lover/student in that order RPG Name Marwyn The Blackstar Dec 11, 2006 #994 Im sorry everybody the bell rang and i got in a hurry I wish for a yellow penguin
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Dec 11, 2006 #995 Granted, but he turns pink XD I wish that blackstar didn't mess up (even though there was no trouble caused )
Granted, but he turns pink XD I wish that blackstar didn't mess up (even though there was no trouble caused )
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Dec 11, 2006 #996 eh granted but then you mess up i wish i wasn't so confused >.< *sigh*
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Dec 11, 2006 #997 Granted, but then you get a headache :S I wish that Kat wasn't sad
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Dec 11, 2006 #998 lol..granted but then she gets depressed i wish guys wern't so hard to deal with
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Dec 11, 2006 #999 Granted, but dads get XD (Oh my @_@) The person below me is watching TV XD
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Dec 12, 2006 #1,000 ...i can't grant that wish until you fix it a lil bit