Evil Genie!

Granted, now she is suisidal.

I wish I had 10 extra hours every day
 
granted, now she is as bright as the sun so you can't look at her anyways

I wish I had a nice car
 
Granted, but it's stolen(shoulda seen that cumin)


I wish I knew what to do!
 
Granted, but your brain explodes and implodes at the same time.

I wish that Cloud101 didn't die from the explosion/implosion of his brain.
 
YOU JERK!!!:mad:
Granted, but I don't feel the pain, for only my body stays alive!

I wish that it was easy to say :(
 
Granted, but there is a new sick and twisted way to solve disagreements.

I wish that I could get good inspiration for a poem.
 
Granted, but you forget it!!

I wish that Yoko could make up his mind!
 
He makes up his mind, but then someone offeres him a new choice.
 
Im sorry everybody the bell rang and i got in a hurry

I wish for a yellow penguin
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top