Evil Genie!

Granted, but everyone else misinterprets it!

I wish this girl I know didn't like me... XD
 
Granted, but the wish was in vain, since you already were, but no one told you. LOOOOL.

I wish I had more music on my MP3 player (208 doesn't cut it. D:)
 
LOL! Thanks for the compliment? xD

Granted, but you get so many in there, you can't remember the name of any, or how at least one of them goes.

I wish I wasn't confusing.
 
Granted, but it started to attack any body it came into contacted with.


I wish i was the best darn ninja/soul reaper there every was.
 
*hits in the head with a LARGE bass*

goo night!


i wish for it to rain HENTAI!!!! (muahhahahahahhahahhahahhaha!)
 
Granted, but it's censored, and pedo bear's face is ALL over it.

I wish I had something to eat.
 
Granted, but that means I have to be on more, and I'm busy lately. D:

I wish we'd get a new moderator. =D
 
Hydra said:
Granted, but that means I have to be on more, and I'm busy lately. D:

I wish we'd get a new moderator. =D

Granted, (pick kb for mod!)
you can now relalx....


i wish for this dragon...girl
Kanamiyay.jpg
 
Granted, but after she has pleasured you, she rips you to shreds with her violet claws

I wish I could draw better. >>
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top