Zynk Freelancer Member Joined Jan 1, 2005 Messages 48 Age 43 Location Yuma, AZ Occupation USMC Mar 15, 2005 #41 Granted but Cid kills you in every Final Fantasy because he thinks your gonna take his Final Fantasy spotlight. I wish I was a RPG Video Game.
Granted but Cid kills you in every Final Fantasy because he thinks your gonna take his Final Fantasy spotlight. I wish I was a RPG Video Game.
~Hidan~ Dragoon Member Joined Feb 4, 2005 Messages 543 Age 43 Location The Clouds above Midgar Occupation Vigilante RPG Name Draxxus Mar 20, 2005 #42 Granted but you'll forever be stuck at the bottom of the stack never to be sold to anyone. I wish the truck drivers dream would come true.
Granted but you'll forever be stuck at the bottom of the stack never to be sold to anyone. I wish the truck drivers dream would come true.
Wezzy Black Mage Member Joined May 13, 2005 Messages 259 Age 34 Location England, Northampton, Daventry Website www.weztron.tk Occupation Student May 24, 2005 #43 Granted but Holy comes and kills you! i wish i was tall...(i'm 13 and only 4'11")
Spiff Kung-Fu Fighter Member Joined Feb 24, 2005 Messages 1,026 Age 43 Location Detroit Occupation Student RPG Name Roller May 24, 2005 #44 Granted but the only job you can get now is a jockey I wish for bliss
Wezzy Black Mage Member Joined May 13, 2005 Messages 259 Age 34 Location England, Northampton, Daventry Website www.weztron.tk Occupation Student May 24, 2005 #45 Granted, but the bliss changes to bliss-ter and you get many of them on your feet and now you can't walk! i wish that my next wish can't be twisted
Granted, but the bliss changes to bliss-ter and you get many of them on your feet and now you can't walk! i wish that my next wish can't be twisted
Spiff Kung-Fu Fighter Member Joined Feb 24, 2005 Messages 1,026 Age 43 Location Detroit Occupation Student RPG Name Roller May 24, 2005 #46 Granted, here's your untwisted atomic fire ball I wish for a gun
Wezzy Black Mage Member Joined May 13, 2005 Messages 259 Age 34 Location England, Northampton, Daventry Website www.weztron.tk Occupation Student May 25, 2005 #47 granted but you find out it shoots backwards...you find out the hard way. i wish for a model as a girlfriend
granted but you find out it shoots backwards...you find out the hard way. i wish for a model as a girlfriend
alfaitha Chocobo Rider Member Joined May 3, 2005 Messages 104 Age 40 May 26, 2005 #48 granted, but she's an old women's underwear model. I wish I could replace Mike Tyson as the youngest ever World Heavyweight Boxing Champion, before it's too late (I have a year and two months left).
granted, but she's an old women's underwear model. I wish I could replace Mike Tyson as the youngest ever World Heavyweight Boxing Champion, before it's too late (I have a year and two months left).
Wezzy Black Mage Member Joined May 13, 2005 Messages 259 Age 34 Location England, Northampton, Daventry Website www.weztron.tk Occupation Student Jun 2, 2005 #49 Granted...but when you win Mike Tyson goes mad and punches you and you're head twists round and your neck breaks(ouch!!!) I wish that i had every single ff game ever!
Granted...but when you win Mike Tyson goes mad and punches you and you're head twists round and your neck breaks(ouch!!!) I wish that i had every single ff game ever!
johnnylumpkin Chocobo Rider Member Joined May 3, 2005 Messages 133 Age 33 Location CHI-TOWN Occupation none RPG Name johnny Jun 2, 2005 #50 wish granted but the games are all scratched up I wish i had a million dollars not from a mobsters bank account Last edited: Jun 2, 2005
wish granted but the games are all scratched up I wish i had a million dollars not from a mobsters bank account
Wezzy Black Mage Member Joined May 13, 2005 Messages 259 Age 34 Location England, Northampton, Daventry Website www.weztron.tk Occupation Student Jun 4, 2005 #51 granted but its all counterfit and you get locked up for it i wish that i had a wish (hehehe)
Arkacia Paladin Member Joined May 13, 2005 Messages 805 Age 62 Location Australia Website cresmoon.com Occupation Cat Wrangler RPG Name Sasami Jun 6, 2005 #52 Granted, but as the genie isn't very bright it mucks up and gives you a fish instead. I wish animals could talk.
Granted, but as the genie isn't very bright it mucks up and gives you a fish instead. I wish animals could talk.
alfaitha Chocobo Rider Member Joined May 3, 2005 Messages 104 Age 40 Jun 6, 2005 #53 granted, but only you could hear them, and everyone thinks you're psycho. So you get sent to a mental institution.
granted, but only you could hear them, and everyone thinks you're psycho. So you get sent to a mental institution.
alfaitha Chocobo Rider Member Joined May 3, 2005 Messages 104 Age 40 Jun 6, 2005 #54 granted, but only you could hear them, and everyone thinks you're psycho. So you get sent to a mental institution. I wish I had the Ultimate Weapon, and knew how to use it.
granted, but only you could hear them, and everyone thinks you're psycho. So you get sent to a mental institution. I wish I had the Ultimate Weapon, and knew how to use it.
Wezzy Black Mage Member Joined May 13, 2005 Messages 259 Age 34 Location England, Northampton, Daventry Website www.weztron.tk Occupation Student Jun 6, 2005 #55 granted but at the shop your given a fake. btw you could have edited the previous post i wish that more people would post in the game threads
granted but at the shop your given a fake. btw you could have edited the previous post i wish that more people would post in the game threads
johnnylumpkin Chocobo Rider Member Joined May 3, 2005 Messages 133 Age 33 Location CHI-TOWN Occupation none RPG Name johnny Jun 15, 2005 #56 wish granted but they all say bad,bad,bad stuff about u. i wish i was the best gameplaya ever
Wezzy Black Mage Member Joined May 13, 2005 Messages 259 Age 34 Location England, Northampton, Daventry Website www.weztron.tk Occupation Student Jun 15, 2005 #57 Granted but then everyone knows that and can't make a challenge good enough for you. i wish my mum wasn't old-fashioned
Granted but then everyone knows that and can't make a challenge good enough for you. i wish my mum wasn't old-fashioned
johnnylumpkin Chocobo Rider Member Joined May 3, 2005 Messages 133 Age 33 Location CHI-TOWN Occupation none RPG Name johnny Jun 15, 2005 #58 wish granted but shes a hooker i wish i was good at basketball
Wezzy Black Mage Member Joined May 13, 2005 Messages 259 Age 34 Location England, Northampton, Daventry Website www.weztron.tk Occupation Student Jun 15, 2005 #59 granted but you get too tall and lose your head in outer space i wish my girlfriend lived closer to me
granted but you get too tall and lose your head in outer space i wish my girlfriend lived closer to me
Arkacia Paladin Member Joined May 13, 2005 Messages 805 Age 62 Location Australia Website cresmoon.com Occupation Cat Wrangler RPG Name Sasami Jun 16, 2005 #60 Granted, she lives in the room next door but her nagging at you is driving you nuts. I wish lawn mowers weren't so noisy (got one roaring outside now).
Granted, she lives in the room next door but her nagging at you is driving you nuts. I wish lawn mowers weren't so noisy (got one roaring outside now).