Evil Genie!

Granted, but on that day, the world explodes.

I wish the Boogeyman was real.
 
Granted, but he haunts you every night.

I wish my favorite band came to town.
 
Granted, but you can't buy the tickets to see them.

I wish I was on a spooky television show.
 
Granted, but your traped in there forever.

I wish I was somthing to eat. :(
 
Granted, but someone eats you, since you ARE something to eat.

I wish today was Tuesday.
 
Granted, but you will forever live on the day of tuesday. :eek:

I wish I was rich.
 
Granted, but you get robbed.

I wish I had a bouncy ball to throw at the wall. XD
 
Granted, but it comes back at you with full force and hits you in the head.

I wish it was snowing.
 
Granted, but you freeze to death.

I wish I didn't have to leave in ten minutes. XD
 
Granted, but a nerdy boy flies out the sky and takes up all of your time. XD

I wish I had a chocolate house.
 
Granted, but you only run one lap, get apathetic about running, and get fat. XD

I wish Family Guy was on.
 
granted but it comes to life and the giant ugly monster you made up with it comes to life and eats you XD
i wish i had a doughnut right now....im hungry >.<
 
Granted, but you leave it on the table because it made you go to the bathroom, and the ants get it.

I wish Mad TV wasn't a rerun.
 
Granted, but they bring you an infected sprinkle back, since they ate the rest.

I wish I didn't have to go to Wal-Mart today at two. o_0
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top