Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Oct 7, 2006 #581 Granted, but on that day, the world explodes. I wish the Boogeyman was real.
C Caras Chocobo Rider Member Joined Oct 7, 2006 Messages 60 RPG Name xCaras Oct 7, 2006 #582 Granted, but he haunts you every night. I wish my favorite band came to town.
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Oct 7, 2006 #583 Granted, but you can't buy the tickets to see them. I wish I was on a spooky television show.
C Caras Chocobo Rider Member Joined Oct 7, 2006 Messages 60 RPG Name xCaras Oct 7, 2006 #584 Granted, but your traped in there forever. I wish I was somthing to eat.
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Oct 7, 2006 #585 Granted, but someone eats you, since you ARE something to eat. I wish today was Tuesday.
C Caras Chocobo Rider Member Joined Oct 7, 2006 Messages 60 RPG Name xCaras Oct 7, 2006 #586 Granted, but you will forever live on the day of tuesday. I wish I was rich.
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Oct 7, 2006 #587 Granted, but you get robbed. I wish I had a bouncy ball to throw at the wall. XD
C Caras Chocobo Rider Member Joined Oct 7, 2006 Messages 60 RPG Name xCaras Oct 7, 2006 #588 Granted, but it comes back at you with full force and hits you in the head. I wish it was snowing.
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Oct 7, 2006 #589 Granted, but you freeze to death. I wish I didn't have to leave in ten minutes. XD
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Oct 7, 2006 #590 granted but then you get locked in you house 4ever Xd i wish i had something to do,besides sitting infront of the computer 24/7
granted but then you get locked in you house 4ever Xd i wish i had something to do,besides sitting infront of the computer 24/7
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Oct 7, 2006 #591 Granted, but a nerdy boy flies out the sky and takes up all of your time. XD I wish I had a chocolate house.
Granted, but a nerdy boy flies out the sky and takes up all of your time. XD I wish I had a chocolate house.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Oct 7, 2006 #592 granted but you eat it all and get really FAT i wish in gym class they didn't make us run a mile -_-"
granted but you eat it all and get really FAT i wish in gym class they didn't make us run a mile -_-"
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Oct 8, 2006 #593 Granted, but you only run one lap, get apathetic about running, and get fat. XD I wish Family Guy was on.
Granted, but you only run one lap, get apathetic about running, and get fat. XD I wish Family Guy was on.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Oct 8, 2006 #594 granted but it's a rerun that you've seen a million times i wish i wasn't shy
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Oct 8, 2006 #595 Granted, but then everyone else is, so you don't make any friends I wish I had a good imagination.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Oct 8, 2006 #596 granted but it comes to life and the giant ugly monster you made up with it comes to life and eats you XD i wish i had a doughnut right now....im hungry >.<
granted but it comes to life and the giant ugly monster you made up with it comes to life and eats you XD i wish i had a doughnut right now....im hungry >.<
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Oct 8, 2006 #597 Granted, but you leave it on the table because it made you go to the bathroom, and the ants get it. I wish Mad TV wasn't a rerun.
Granted, but you leave it on the table because it made you go to the bathroom, and the ants get it. I wish Mad TV wasn't a rerun.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Oct 8, 2006 #598 granted but then they don't show it at all =o i wish those ants would bring my doughnut back >.<
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Oct 8, 2006 #599 Granted, but they bring you an infected sprinkle back, since they ate the rest. I wish I didn't have to go to Wal-Mart today at two. o_0
Granted, but they bring you an infected sprinkle back, since they ate the rest. I wish I didn't have to go to Wal-Mart today at two. o_0
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Oct 8, 2006 #600 granted Wal-mart gets blown up by secret spies and nnow you can't raid it anymore XD i wish i could go to Florida
granted Wal-mart gets blown up by secret spies and nnow you can't raid it anymore XD i wish i could go to Florida