Xartex Paladin Member Joined Aug 16, 2005 Messages 774 Age 39 Location Sweden Occupation studying RPG Name XarteX Nov 7, 2006 #741 You forgot to make a wish, te evil genie goes berserk and destroys the world I wish the evil genie would not destroy the world
You forgot to make a wish, te evil genie goes berserk and destroys the world I wish the evil genie would not destroy the world
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Nov 7, 2006 #742 Granted. He only destroys your town I wish I knew what to wish for...
Xartex Paladin Member Joined Aug 16, 2005 Messages 774 Age 39 Location Sweden Occupation studying RPG Name XarteX Nov 7, 2006 #743 Granted, but the evil genie has gotten so tierd of that wish that he had decided that the next person to wish for that would be turned into a moskito I wish I had a great job
Granted, but the evil genie has gotten so tierd of that wish that he had decided that the next person to wish for that would be turned into a moskito I wish I had a great job
B blukazoo159 Black Mage Member Joined Jul 28, 2006 Messages 173 RPG Name seifer alamasy Nov 7, 2006 #744 wish granted but ur job is charity and u dont get payed!!! i wish for all things to have immortality!!!
wish granted but ur job is charity and u dont get payed!!! i wish for all things to have immortality!!!
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Nov 7, 2006 #745 Granted, but not humans I wish I could fly (I know, I'm persistant )
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Nov 8, 2006 #746 granted but a jet hits you while your flying and you die i wish the forum was more active
Xartex Paladin Member Joined Aug 16, 2005 Messages 774 Age 39 Location Sweden Occupation studying RPG Name XarteX Nov 8, 2006 #747 Granted but all the new members are 7 year old kids who can't spell and doesn't make any sense at all I wish I could stop time
Granted but all the new members are 7 year old kids who can't spell and doesn't make any sense at all I wish I could stop time
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Nov 8, 2006 #748 Granted, but you stop yourself too and so, can't make time go on again, so we're stuck for all eternity because of you I wish Kat would be more active in FFNet
Granted, but you stop yourself too and so, can't make time go on again, so we're stuck for all eternity because of you I wish Kat would be more active in FFNet
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Nov 8, 2006 #749 uh...granted but then she uh....umm ..is a forum hog and..nobody else gets to post..? i wish i had black hair
uh...granted but then she uh....umm ..is a forum hog and..nobody else gets to post..? i wish i had black hair
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Nov 8, 2006 #750 Granted, but then your hair paint gets all wet and u get black too XD (Skin tone, like, black like the forum bg, not being racist, sorry if I sound ) I wish I was taller
Granted, but then your hair paint gets all wet and u get black too XD (Skin tone, like, black like the forum bg, not being racist, sorry if I sound ) I wish I was taller
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Nov 8, 2006 #751 granted but you hit your head on everything :S ouch the person below me likes Cappuccino
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Nov 8, 2006 #752 Nope. The person below me has smoked before. Hey, you confuzzled me, that's the wrong game
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Nov 8, 2006 #753 eww no! XD i confuzzled you on purpose XD i wish had wings
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Nov 8, 2006 #754 Then you would have to fly with me (poor you) I wish I didn't have a routine
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Nov 8, 2006 #755 granted but then uh...Sin takes over the world i wish i was rich
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Nov 8, 2006 #756 Then you would loose all your true friends. I wish I was under the effect of Focus.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Nov 8, 2006 #757 granted but it wears off i wish i had green eyes
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Nov 8, 2006 #758 Granted, but then the only colour you can see is green. I wish I could see a little bunny again.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Nov 8, 2006 #759 kewl! i can see in green! ^o^ oh yea and granted but it was one of Hydra's ebil bunnies i wish i really could see in green!
kewl! i can see in green! ^o^ oh yea and granted but it was one of Hydra's ebil bunnies i wish i really could see in green!
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Nov 8, 2006 #760 Granted, but only what you should see red