Evil Genie!

You forgot to make a wish, te evil genie goes berserk and destroys the world :D

I wish the evil genie would not destroy the world
 
Granted, but the evil genie has gotten so tierd of that wish that he had decided that the next person to wish for that would be turned into a moskito

I wish I had a great job
 
wish granted but ur job is charity and u dont get payed!!!

i wish for all things to have immortality!!! :D :D :D
 
Granted but all the new members are 7 year old kids who can't spell and doesn't make any sense at all

I wish I could stop time :D
 
Granted, but you stop yourself too and so, can't make time go on again, so we're stuck for all eternity because of you :mad:

I wish Kat would be more active in FFNet :(
 
Granted, but then your hair paint gets all wet and u get black too XD (Skin tone, like, black like the forum bg, not being racist, sorry if I sound :()

I wish I was taller :(
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top