Evil Genie!

yes but all keyblades in the world get destroyed

i wish i could eat the best food in the world
 
Granted, I'am the cheif.

I wish I was dead
 
Granted, but it would be the painfulest death ever.

I wish I didn't have to kill you (or I would have freakin' nightmares for the rest of my life)
 
Granted, but instead you end up killing Bambi!!!

I wish I didn't have to run in the cold everyday. (sports)
 
Granted. Your brother does XD

I wish I could flyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy and have that music XD Oh wait, I DO have that music XDDDDDDDDDDD
 
Granetd, You fly close to the sun while the Pina Colada is playing.

I wish I owned a galaxy.
 
granted but since your being mean and you didn't kill anyone in the first post,the Genie kills you and no one notices =)
i wish i could meet Tara Strong
 
wish granted, but its only a blow up doll of tara =)

i wish i had a tiny peice of tape
 
Granted, but it's so tini tiny that you let it fall from your hand and can't ever find it again :D

I wish I knew the names of all the songs that I like :D
 
Ganted but then you have to go with a class od first graders

I wish I would not be so tierd
 
Granted, but thei're on the left of the , XD

I wish I was taller and could flyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy (Yep, my imagination is that limited XD)
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top