Oolyan Chocobo Rider Member Joined Nov 15, 2006 Messages 88 Age 35 Location holding Miyu RPG Name Oolyan Nov 20, 2006 #861 yes but all keyblades in the world get destroyed i wish i could eat the best food in the world
Axel -The Free Thinker- Member Joined Sep 29, 2006 Messages 179 Age 35 Location Far away... Occupation Currently unemployed RPG Name Jhimian Nov 20, 2006 #862 Granted, I'am the cheif. I wish I was dead
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Nov 20, 2006 #863 Granted, but it would be the painfulest death ever. I wish I didn't have to kill you (or I would have freakin' nightmares for the rest of my life)
Granted, but it would be the painfulest death ever. I wish I didn't have to kill you (or I would have freakin' nightmares for the rest of my life)
Tiny Bronco No Scoped Member Joined Jan 16, 2006 Messages 1,561 Age 34 Location Ohio Occupation life RPG Name Black Tongue Nov 20, 2006 #864 Granted, but instead you end up killing Bambi!!! I wish I didn't have to run in the cold everyday. (sports)
Granted, but instead you end up killing Bambi!!! I wish I didn't have to run in the cold everyday. (sports)
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Nov 20, 2006 #865 Granted. You now run into an inferno that I like to call... your little hell >: D I wish I could propose :$ :$ :$ :$
Granted. You now run into an inferno that I like to call... your little hell >: D I wish I could propose :$ :$ :$ :$
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Nov 20, 2006 #866 granted but you get rejected XD i wish i was in Florida with out me,my best friend,or the little state of Florida being harmed ^_____________^
granted but you get rejected XD i wish i was in Florida with out me,my best friend,or the little state of Florida being harmed ^_____________^
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Nov 20, 2006 #867 Granted. Your brother does XD I wish I could flyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy and have that music XD Oh wait, I DO have that music XDDDDDDDDDDD
Granted. Your brother does XD I wish I could flyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy and have that music XD Oh wait, I DO have that music XDDDDDDDDDDD
Axel -The Free Thinker- Member Joined Sep 29, 2006 Messages 179 Age 35 Location Far away... Occupation Currently unemployed RPG Name Jhimian Nov 21, 2006 #868 Granetd, You fly close to the sun while the Pina Colada is playing. I wish I owned a galaxy.
bexter_girlgenius Onion Knight Member Joined Nov 17, 2006 Messages 7 Age 37 Location Manchester Occupation Student Nov 21, 2006 #869 Granted, but its only tiny and it blows up after you get it. I wish some people weren't so irritating.
Granted, but its only tiny and it blows up after you get it. I wish some people weren't so irritating.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Nov 21, 2006 #870 granted but then everyone gets annoying -__-" i wish still wish i was in Florida with my best bud
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Nov 22, 2006 #871 but then he would kill you I wish I would be there to kill you first
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Nov 22, 2006 #872 granted but i grow powerful and kick your ass >.< meanie i wish Griever was here
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Nov 22, 2006 #873 I would kill him, too xD I wish that I could play FFXI again =)
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Nov 22, 2006 #874 granted but since your being mean and you didn't kill anyone in the first post,the Genie kills you and no one notices =) i wish i could meet Tara Strong
granted but since your being mean and you didn't kill anyone in the first post,the Genie kills you and no one notices =) i wish i could meet Tara Strong
Genesis Rhapsodos THE DARKNESS INSIDE Member Joined Aug 2, 2006 Messages 73 Age 38 RPG Name Drake Firestorm Nov 23, 2006 #875 wish granted, but its only a blow up doll of tara =) i wish i had a tiny peice of tape
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Nov 23, 2006 #876 Granted, but it's so tini tiny that you let it fall from your hand and can't ever find it again I wish I knew the names of all the songs that I like
Granted, but it's so tini tiny that you let it fall from your hand and can't ever find it again I wish I knew the names of all the songs that I like
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Nov 24, 2006 #877 granted but you get the names all mixed up XD i wish i could go on vacation without my family for once -__-"
granted but you get the names all mixed up XD i wish i could go on vacation without my family for once -__-"
Xartex Paladin Member Joined Aug 16, 2005 Messages 774 Age 39 Location Sweden Occupation studying RPG Name XarteX Nov 24, 2006 #878 Ganted but then you have to go with a class od first graders I wish I would not be so tierd
Phoenix Flame Go Umbarbar do my bidding Super Moderator Joined Nov 22, 2005 Messages 3,044 Location By myself. It's lonely ;-; Website www.reasoniamalive.com Occupation Cardiac tech/lover ^^; Nov 24, 2006 #879 Granted, but you'll have to sleep twice as much now. Enjoy the 1/3 of your life your awake! I wish I had more '0's after the 3 in my bank account.
Granted, but you'll have to sleep twice as much now. Enjoy the 1/3 of your life your awake! I wish I had more '0's after the 3 in my bank account.
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Nov 24, 2006 #880 Granted, but thei're on the left of the , XD I wish I was taller and could flyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy (Yep, my imagination is that limited XD)
Granted, but thei're on the left of the , XD I wish I was taller and could flyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy (Yep, my imagination is that limited XD)