Evil Genie!

Granted, but you get split ends!!:D:D:D

(only one thing makes me happy, it's depressing really) I wish more things made me happy!:)
 
Granted, You're are further away from the place you want to be.


I wish for a penny.
 
Granted. It gets so hot that you have to walk around bald and naked and still be hot, even with air conditioning and fans :D

I wish that Kat wouldn't be naked. Oh, my eyes are burniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing @_@
 
Granted, but it gets so dark that it starts sucking every inch of light that there is, turning the whole universe into one big dark scary and spooky thing :S

I wish that what I said above wouldn't happen :S
 
Granted, but he becomes a cat murderer

I wish I had a better job
 
Granted, but your salary is the minimum that you can have in any country :D

I wish that I hasn't scared of dogs XD (Only the ones that bark alot and bite >.<)
 
Granted, now you are scared of every other animal in the world, including all the insects and stuff

I wish I was the ruler of the world
 
Granted, but you're overthrown, and killed!


I wish for a red bladed katana for Christmas!!
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top