Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Dec 1, 2006 #921 Granted but they end up hurting their self any way (that was hard to think up lol) i wish i was taller
Granted but they end up hurting their self any way (that was hard to think up lol) i wish i was taller
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Dec 1, 2006 #922 Granted, but you get so tall that you don't fit even in the tallest sky-scrapper! O.O I wish that my leg wouldn't hurt
Granted, but you get so tall that you don't fit even in the tallest sky-scrapper! O.O I wish that my leg wouldn't hurt
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Dec 1, 2006 #923 granted but then your other leg hurts i wish my hair wasn't curly
Cloud101 The Dark Guardian Member Joined Jan 31, 2006 Messages 609 Age 37 Location Ramadi, Iraq Occupation Soldier RPG Name Soma Dec 1, 2006 #924 Granted, but you get split ends!! (only one thing makes me happy, it's depressing really) I wish more things made me happy!
Granted, but you get split ends!! (only one thing makes me happy, it's depressing really) I wish more things made me happy!
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Dec 2, 2006 #925 granted but they are all sad things that make you happy (you're giving me all the hard wishes to grant ) i wish i wasn't so far away
granted but they are all sad things that make you happy (you're giving me all the hard wishes to grant ) i wish i wasn't so far away
Axel -The Free Thinker- Member Joined Sep 29, 2006 Messages 179 Age 35 Location Far away... Occupation Currently unemployed RPG Name Jhimian Dec 2, 2006 #926 Granted, You're are further away from the place you want to be. I wish for a penny.
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Dec 2, 2006 #927 Granted, but you lose it I wish that I could make up my mind for once and for all!
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Dec 2, 2006 #928 granted but you loose your mind too i wish it wasn't all snowy here
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Dec 3, 2006 #929 Granted. It gets so hot that you have to walk around bald and naked and still be hot, even with air conditioning and fans I wish that Kat wouldn't be naked. Oh, my eyes are burniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing @_@
Granted. It gets so hot that you have to walk around bald and naked and still be hot, even with air conditioning and fans I wish that Kat wouldn't be naked. Oh, my eyes are burniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing @_@
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Dec 3, 2006 #930 Smith..your scaring me O.O seriously granted but you die first i wish i had Black hair
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Dec 3, 2006 #931 Granted, but it gets so dark that it starts sucking every inch of light that there is, turning the whole universe into one big dark scary and spooky thing :S I wish that what I said above wouldn't happen :S
Granted, but it gets so dark that it starts sucking every inch of light that there is, turning the whole universe into one big dark scary and spooky thing :S I wish that what I said above wouldn't happen :S
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Dec 3, 2006 #932 XD granted but then YOU get black hair i wish i could meet Hinder
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Dec 3, 2006 #933 Granted but he doesn't meet you I wish that my hair wouldn't turn black!
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Dec 3, 2006 #934 granted but it does anyway i wish i had another kitten
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Dec 3, 2006 #935 Granted, but they all dye 1 second after (Revenge is sweet ) I wish that I could work faster
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Dec 3, 2006 #936 granted but you screw everything up i wish that John Smith wasn't a Kitten murderer
Xartex Paladin Member Joined Aug 16, 2005 Messages 774 Age 39 Location Sweden Occupation studying RPG Name XarteX Dec 4, 2006 #937 Granted, but he becomes a cat murderer I wish I had a better job
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Dec 4, 2006 #938 Granted, but your salary is the minimum that you can have in any country I wish that I hasn't scared of dogs XD (Only the ones that bark alot and bite >.<)
Granted, but your salary is the minimum that you can have in any country I wish that I hasn't scared of dogs XD (Only the ones that bark alot and bite >.<)
Xartex Paladin Member Joined Aug 16, 2005 Messages 774 Age 39 Location Sweden Occupation studying RPG Name XarteX Dec 4, 2006 #939 Granted, now you are scared of every other animal in the world, including all the insects and stuff I wish I was the ruler of the world
Granted, now you are scared of every other animal in the world, including all the insects and stuff I wish I was the ruler of the world
Cloud101 The Dark Guardian Member Joined Jan 31, 2006 Messages 609 Age 37 Location Ramadi, Iraq Occupation Soldier RPG Name Soma Dec 4, 2006 #940 Granted, but you're overthrown, and killed! I wish for a red bladed katana for Christmas!!