Evil Genie!

Granted, but you accidently swing it around testing it, kill your grandmother, and get arrested.

I wish that I could be on FFNet...FOREVER!!!!!
 
Granted, but...um...man this one is HARD! Ah, when FFNET is shut down by the government for it's exessive funness, your mind implodes!Hahahahaha

I wish I didn't suffer from myopia (it's a disease :().
 
granted but now you get aids

i wish i had the bets gaming computer in ther world
 
Granted, but you are killed, and the gov. takes it!Hehehe



I wish that I could fly!
 
Granted, the cure gave you The Plague.

I wish I had a never-ending supply of water.
 
Why?

Granted, but the eveil genie didn't see the 6 in 2006, so you go back into 23rd March 200 :D

I wish that my other PC wasn't broken :'(
 
Granted, but the snow doesn't fall where you live (there is like 20 cm snow here or something like that) :D

I wish there were less snow here :p
 
Granted, but after that, you are pelted to death by giant chunks of hail!


I wish i wish that homeless people would get off their butts and get a job! :mad:
 
Granted, uh... but then you get homeless and have to get off your butt and get a job too :D

I wish that Soma's wishes were easier to twist :D
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top