Evil Genie!

Granted, then her boyfriend (Stephen) comes and kickes your butt for saying that she is!!!


I wish that I had a digital camera!
 
Granted, but it triples in size!!!Muahahahaha!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

I wish that the dance tonight goes well! :D
 
Granted, but after the dance you trip and break your face. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

I wish that I didn't have to do my magazine project...
 
granted but the steroids uh shink a few body parts...and then no one likes you 4 using drugs

i wish fiends where real (haha it would be great to run around slashing fiends with a Katana ^^)
 
Who said that I wanted to use drugs? I'm against those all the way.

Granted, but they kill you in 1 look XD

I wish that Kat wasn't so impulsive :rolleyes:
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top