Evil Genie!

Ganted, instead every1 is consumed by hatred and start killing every1 around them

I wish I had a hammer... :p
 
I cannot grant that wish, for I already do!

I wish that there were two me's!
 
Granted, but...I know why you wished that, and I can't bring myself to make it bad...Sorry everyone, but the genie just granted one consequence free wish for the sake of love. :D

I wish for a fruit.
 
Granted, but just the 1st part, as you cannot think, or you would burn that pea brainned head of yours.

I wish that Spec would leave me alone >_>
 
Granted. You fall asleep on your keyboard, type evrrything possible with your pea sized head, get banned from all the Forums and have Spam, Spyware, Malware and Viruses on your computer for the rest of your life.

I wish that that would happen XD
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top