Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Dec 13, 2006 #1,021 granted but no one likes your art i wish FF was real life action
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Dec 13, 2006 #1,022 Granted, but you get the same faith as Aeris I wish that you would ressucitate (Spelling?)
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Dec 14, 2006 #1,023 Lol,granted but then you die =o i wish JS didn't die XD
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Dec 14, 2006 #1,024 Granted, but Spec does XD I wish that my "TIC" teacher wasn't unfair!
Cloud101 The Dark Guardian Member Joined Jan 31, 2006 Messages 609 Age 37 Location Ramadi, Iraq Occupation Soldier RPG Name Soma Dec 14, 2006 #1,025 Granted, but then you get too good of a grade, and the gov. kills you for your supposed super brain!HAHAHAHAHA I wish that I can make my contacts last a long time (I have an eye appointment today,yay!)
Granted, but then you get too good of a grade, and the gov. kills you for your supposed super brain!HAHAHAHAHA I wish that I can make my contacts last a long time (I have an eye appointment today,yay!)
Yoko Kurama With a shattered heart... Member Joined Sep 26, 2006 Messages 428 Age 35 Location The Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden Occupation Music Obsessor (And assistant XD) RPG Name Yoko Dec 14, 2006 #1,026 Granted, but they get weak and you still can see well. I wish that I could stay on FFNet.
Cloud101 The Dark Guardian Member Joined Jan 31, 2006 Messages 609 Age 37 Location Ramadi, Iraq Occupation Soldier RPG Name Soma Dec 14, 2006 #1,027 Granted, but Miyu leaves you, because you ignore her calls and won't talk to her. I wish that Miyu didn't leave Yoko!
Granted, but Miyu leaves you, because you ignore her calls and won't talk to her. I wish that Miyu didn't leave Yoko!
Yoko Kurama With a shattered heart... Member Joined Sep 26, 2006 Messages 428 Age 35 Location The Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden Occupation Music Obsessor (And assistant XD) RPG Name Yoko Dec 14, 2006 #1,028 Granted, and love get an unconsequencial wish. I wish that this guy in my class wasn't dancing like an idiot.
Granted, and love get an unconsequencial wish. I wish that this guy in my class wasn't dancing like an idiot.
Cloud101 The Dark Guardian Member Joined Jan 31, 2006 Messages 609 Age 37 Location Ramadi, Iraq Occupation Soldier RPG Name Soma Dec 14, 2006 #1,029 Granted, but you start to dance like an Idiot! HAH! I wish that I ,or any one else for that matter, never take depression medicine again! It almost killed me!
Granted, but you start to dance like an Idiot! HAH! I wish that I ,or any one else for that matter, never take depression medicine again! It almost killed me!
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Dec 14, 2006 #1,030 Granted, but you and everyone else on that matter die anyway :S I wish that I didn't die XD
Cloud101 The Dark Guardian Member Joined Jan 31, 2006 Messages 609 Age 37 Location Ramadi, Iraq Occupation Soldier RPG Name Soma Dec 15, 2006 #1,031 Granted, but you arm falls off! I wish Josh would grow some balls!
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Dec 15, 2006 #1,032 Granted, but they grow so big that they explode! XDDDDDDDDDDD I wish that I would never ever ever make anymore mistakes in my whole life. (Yes, I want to enforce the "forever" thingamajig )
Granted, but they grow so big that they explode! XDDDDDDDDDDD I wish that I would never ever ever make anymore mistakes in my whole life. (Yes, I want to enforce the "forever" thingamajig )
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Dec 16, 2006 #1,033 err...granted but its only for 5 mins i wish some people wern't jerks
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Dec 16, 2006 #1,034 Granted, but you are XD I wish that Kat could read my wishes properly
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Dec 17, 2006 #1,035 granted but since Kat has been very pissed off lately she doesn't even grant them i wish i was a child again
granted but since Kat has been very pissed off lately she doesn't even grant them i wish i was a child again
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Dec 17, 2006 #1,036 Granted, but you can't talk. I wish that June wasn't so mad/sad/whatever she wishes to add.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Dec 17, 2006 #1,037 granted lol,but then she goes crazy just kidding i already have *evil smile* i wish i was with my best friend right now
granted lol,but then she goes crazy just kidding i already have *evil smile* i wish i was with my best friend right now
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Dec 17, 2006 #1,038 Granted, but s/he is feeling down too. I wish that I wasn't sick.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Dec 17, 2006 #1,039 granted but then i get sick..oh wait i already am i wish my hair wasn't fluffy XD
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Dec 17, 2006 #1,040 Granted, but it falls completely to never grow back again. I wish that I was more efficient.