Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jan 25, 2007 #1,221 Granted, but it's spelled wrong, so it's evli. I wish I wasn't getting sick. <.<
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jan 25, 2007 #1,222 granted but you do anyway i wish i had some FF clothes
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jan 25, 2007 #1,223 Granted, but they're too big for you. I wish I was famous! =D
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Jan 25, 2007 #1,224 Granted, but you get assassinated. I wish that Kat would have to use much much bigger clothes XD
Cloud101 The Dark Guardian Member Joined Jan 31, 2006 Messages 609 Age 37 Location Ramadi, Iraq Occupation Soldier RPG Name Soma Jan 29, 2007 #1,225 Granted but so do you! I wish I could see Tessa more.
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jan 29, 2007 #1,226 Granted, but you both move to Russia. =O I wish I had a poptart.
Cloud101 The Dark Guardian Member Joined Jan 31, 2006 Messages 609 Age 37 Location Ramadi, Iraq Occupation Soldier RPG Name Soma Jan 29, 2007 #1,227 ( that would be fine, I'de do anything to be with her...) Granted, but it's the best damn poptart in the world... I wish that you were alergic to it, hehehe...
( that would be fine, I'de do anything to be with her...) Granted, but it's the best damn poptart in the world... I wish that you were alergic to it, hehehe...
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jan 29, 2007 #1,228 Granted, but it has a delayed effect, so it activates long after I'm dead. =P I wish I had a bird.
Blaze Dragoon Member Joined Nov 13, 2006 Messages 510 Age 35 Location Norfolk's Darkness Relem Occupation Sailor & Karinin RPG Name Dark Blaze Feb 2, 2007 #1,229 Granted, but it blows up in your face I wish i was the best sniper in the universe
white mage Black Mage Member Joined Jan 19, 2007 Messages 266 Location Tennessee. RPG Name Kanna Feb 2, 2007 #1,230 Granted, but you were so good that the military tagged you as a threat and killed you. I wish for world peace.
Granted, but you were so good that the military tagged you as a threat and killed you. I wish for world peace.
Cloud101 The Dark Guardian Member Joined Jan 31, 2006 Messages 609 Age 37 Location Ramadi, Iraq Occupation Soldier RPG Name Soma Feb 2, 2007 #1,231 Granted, but for that all humans must die! Mwahahahaha! I wish 5 hours would go by faster!
white mage Black Mage Member Joined Jan 19, 2007 Messages 266 Location Tennessee. RPG Name Kanna Feb 2, 2007 #1,232 But you would have found you're true love and could have gone to paradise. I wish they would put Wolf's Rain back on the air. That was a good show.
But you would have found you're true love and could have gone to paradise. I wish they would put Wolf's Rain back on the air. That was a good show.
Blaze Dragoon Member Joined Nov 13, 2006 Messages 510 Age 35 Location Norfolk's Darkness Relem Occupation Sailor & Karinin RPG Name Dark Blaze Feb 6, 2007 #1,233 Granted, but there is no more fighting on that show I wish I was the master of the sword so no one could match my skill & I could never get hurt no matter how hard you tried.
Granted, but there is no more fighting on that show I wish I was the master of the sword so no one could match my skill & I could never get hurt no matter how hard you tried.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Feb 6, 2007 #1,234 granted but you become selfish and loose all you friends and family i wish wasn't tired,lol
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Feb 6, 2007 #1,235 Granted, but then you're never tired, and you wish you could sleep, but you can't. =P I wish I had four Wiimotes instead of three. XD
Granted, but then you're never tired, and you wish you could sleep, but you can't. =P I wish I had four Wiimotes instead of three. XD
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Feb 6, 2007 #1,236 XD granted but the Wii its self breaks =O i wish i could get this song outta my head
jedi geoff And then there was one... Member Joined Jan 24, 2007 Messages 337 Age 33 Location On the plains of FF6. So i can hear that cool over RPG Name The Jedi Geoff Feb 6, 2007 #1,237 granted, but instead you have an even more annoying song stuck in your head!!!! i wish i could go invisible (and come visible again)
granted, but instead you have an even more annoying song stuck in your head!!!! i wish i could go invisible (and come visible again)
Blaze Dragoon Member Joined Nov 13, 2006 Messages 510 Age 35 Location Norfolk's Darkness Relem Occupation Sailor & Karinin RPG Name Dark Blaze Feb 6, 2007 #1,238 Granted, but you go blind and keep going into walls I wish i could find the right girl for me
white mage Black Mage Member Joined Jan 19, 2007 Messages 266 Location Tennessee. RPG Name Kanna Feb 6, 2007 #1,239 Granted, but she's married and has 2 kids. I wish more people would talk to and play with me more. Last edited: Feb 6, 2007
jedi geoff And then there was one... Member Joined Jan 24, 2007 Messages 337 Age 33 Location On the plains of FF6. So i can hear that cool over RPG Name The Jedi Geoff Feb 7, 2007 #1,240 granted, but in playing with you they become obsessed with you and you get so annoyed you KILL YOURSELF AHHH i wish i nothing bad would happen to me
granted, but in playing with you they become obsessed with you and you get so annoyed you KILL YOURSELF AHHH i wish i nothing bad would happen to me