Evil Genie!

Granted, but it's spelled wrong, so it's evli.

I wish I wasn't getting sick. <.<
 
( that would be fine, I'de do anything to be with her...)
Granted, but it's the best damn poptart in the world...

I wish that you were alergic to it, hehehe...:p
 
Granted, but it has a delayed effect, so it activates long after I'm dead. =P

I wish I had a bird. o_O
 
Granted, but you were so good that the military tagged you as a threat and killed you.


I wish for world peace.
 
Granted, but for that all humans must die! Mwahahahaha!

I wish 5 hours would go by faster!
 
But you would have found you're true love and could have gone to paradise.


I wish they would put Wolf's Rain back on the air. That was a good show.
 
Granted, but there is no more fighting on that show


I wish I was the master of the sword so no one could match my skill & I could never get hurt no matter how hard you tried.
 
Granted, but then you're never tired, and you wish you could sleep, but you can't. =P

I wish I had four Wiimotes instead of three. XD
 
Granted, but she's married and has 2 kids.

I wish more people would talk to and play with me more.
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top